Re: Online pharmacies for BP meds?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Dr. Jai Maharaj, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. In article <[email protected]>,
    Peabody <[email protected]> posted:

    > I would like to find a source for BP medicines, such as Cozaar or
    > other AIIAs, which is significantly less expensive than normal
    > pricing. International would be ok, as would knock-off generics.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    It's possible that a few online pharmacies
    are legitimate, perhaps those that advertise
    on long-standing medical web sites.

    Jai Maharaj
    http://www.mantra.com/jai
    Om Shanti

    Tags:

  2. Do a google search www.google.com I purchased nitrogylercin from
    Canada (100 pills 9.95) and Paxil from Australia (1/3 price of US).

    [email protected] (Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Peabody <[email protected]> posted:
    > >
    > > I would like to find a source for BP medicines, such as Cozaar or
    > > other AIIAs, which is significantly less expensive than normal
    > > pricing. International would be ok, as would knock-off generics.
    > >
    > > Any suggestions?

    > It's possible that a few online pharmacies
    > are legitimate, perhaps those that advertise
    > on long-standing medical web sites.
    >
    > Jai Maharaj
    > http://www.mantra.com/jai
    > Om Shanti

  3. I know that the Bush administration tried to
    stop the sale of pharmaceuticals across the
    borders with Canada and Mexico, but failed.

    Jai Maharaj
    http://www.mantra.com/jai
    Om Shanti

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Brad Sheppard) posted: