Re: Ontario Helmet Law being pushed through

R15757

Guest
Frank K. wrote:

> I suspect that if you could find the sort of matched pair data you're
>considering, you'd find the data had such wide scatter that nothing
>could be learned. ...

The same is true of the per-hour injury
and fatality numbers, yet it doesn't stop
you from using them.

>I'm even more doubtful that it could be done while maintaining enough
>scientific skepticism to actually examine the results in an impartial
>manner.

"Scientific skepticism" seems to be something
Frank can turn on and off when it suits him.

Robert

R15757 wrote:
> Frank K. wrote:

>>I suspect that if you could find the sort of matched pair data you're
>>considering, you'd find the data had such wide scatter that nothing
>>could be learned. ...

> The same is true of the per-hour injury
> and fatality numbers, yet it doesn't stop
> you from using them.

Show us the numbers you want to use. Perhaps we can discuss them.

--
replace with cc.ysu dot edu]