Re: Onya Robbie!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mike Jacoubowsky, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. > I predict a clean Aussie sweep of the podium :)

    Aw, I think that's a bit harsh. You really think *all* the aussies will end
    up being picked up by the broom wagon? :>)

    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

    Tags:

  2. Bonehenge

    Bonehenge Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 16:54:04 GMT, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> I predict a clean Aussie sweep of the podium :)

    >Aw, I think that's a bit harsh. You really think *all* the aussies will end
    >up being picked up by the broom wagon? :>)
    >
    >--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    >www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

    The BIG BLUE BROOM WAGON has arrivee!

    Barry