Re: Oops, bloody cyclists ...

Paul - xxx

Guest
Eiron wrote:

> Paul - *** wrote:
> > Came off the Suzuki, 7.30 this morning. Low speed accident,
> > feckin' cyclist jumped a red light, didn't see me going through
> > green at ~ 30 mph ...

> You'll probably get 4 years.
> Hope your mobile phone was locked so you didn't accidentally
> press 'redial' while it was in your pocket.

Heheheh, I didn't really touch the floor, other than with my boots.
Just sort of stepped off after laying it down. Sole of left boot might
have a few scratches thobut ... ;)

--
Paul - ***

'96/'97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi 'Big and Butch'
'98 Suzuki DR 200 Djebel 'Small but perfectly formed'
Dyna Tech Cro-Mo comp "When I feel fit enough'