<[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:http://procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2302
His comments make me mad.
OK Floyd. I hate to say it, and I've never been nearly at the same
level as you in terms of racing ability or fitness, but there are key
issues here that are entirely scalable, so I feel qualified to speak.
In bike racing, it is very seldom that a man wins a race simply because
he was the fittest man in the peloton. Your attitude sucks right now,
and I can guarantee you that there are at least 6 other guys behind you
that most certainly DO feel that they have the ability to win the race.
And they WILL try to win it. Floyd, you are an example of perhaps one
of the "fittest" athletes on the road right now. Your fitness has put
you in yellow, and it has kept you in 2nd position for two other days.
But your fitness will not win you the race.
The world is a crazy, crazy place.
While you are at it can you write a letter to solve the Mideast conflicts,
hunger in Africa, and cure AIDS?