Re: Open message to Alan Erskine and the NEW troll

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

Guest
Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate wrote:

> Jim is an expert in dealing with criminal vandal trolls as he has had a
> world of experience with a particular one who went by the name of Ed Gin
> (Johnny NoCom, etc.) here on ARBR a couple of years ago....

WHERE IS THE DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT ED GIN AUTHORED THE JOHNNY NOCOM
POSTINGS?

--
Tom Sherman - Here, not there.

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate wrote:
>>
>> Jim is an expert in dealing with criminal vandal trolls as he has had a
>> world of experience with a particular one who went by the name of Ed Gin
>> (Johnny NoCom, etc.) here on ARBR a couple of years ago....

> WHERE IS THE DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT ED GIN AUTHORED THE JOHNNY NOCOM
> POSTINGS?

You are the only person on the group who is not convinced it was Ed Gin,
despite the evidence of many others (mainly Sousa) who all but proved those
messages were coming from him by examining the headers and the writing
style.

But Jim McNamara is the expert on Ed Gin and whatever he says about him is
good enough for me. You are the one person who has no credibility since you
identified yourself as his friend and you defended his despicable conduct on
this group.

By the way, I can understand Jim McNamara as he is basically a gentleman.
That is something Ed Gin never was. He was a scoundrel from day one and, in
fact, was a criminal vandal troll. Jim and I have different styles, but we
are on the same page when it comes to how to behave. I have never understood
your defense of Ed Gin and his execrable posts to ARBR from two years ago.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate wrote:
> >>
> >> Jim is an expert in dealing with criminal vandal trolls as he has had a
> >> world of experience with a particular one who went by the name of Ed Gin
> >> (Johnny NoCom, etc.) here on ARBR a couple of years ago....

> > WHERE IS THE DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT ED GIN AUTHORED THE JOHNNY NOCOM
> > POSTINGS?

> You are the only person on the group who is not convinced it was Ed Gin,
> despite the evidence of many others (mainly Sousa) who all but proved those
> messages were coming from him by examining the headers and the writing
> style.
>
> But Jim McNamara is the expert on Ed Gin and whatever he says about him is
> good enough for me. You are the one person who has no credibility since you
> identified yourself as his friend and you defended his despicable conduct on
> this group.

I imagine that Jim McNamara could come up with several names of people
who are at least if not more likely to be the author of the Johnny
NoCom posts (not to mention the HRS blogger) than Ed Gin.

Furthermore, I know for a fact (as an eyewitness) that certain posts
that Ed Dolan claimed to be by Ed Gin were actually by someone else.

> By the way, I can understand Jim McNamara as he is basically a gentleman.
> That is something Ed Gin never was. He was a scoundrel from day one and, in
> fact, was a criminal vandal troll. Jim and I have different styles, but we
> are on the same page when it comes to how to behave. I have never understood
> your defense of Ed Gin and his execrable posts to ARBR from two years ago.

Well, I happen to KNOW some things that (within the realm of reasonably
possible events) that Ed Dolan does not know.

--
Tom Sherman - Here, not there.

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > WHERE IS THE DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT ED GIN AUTHORED THE JOHNNY NOCOM
>> > POSTINGS?

>> You are the only person on the group who is not convinced it was Ed Gin,
>> despite the evidence of many others (mainly Sousa) who all but proved
>> those
>> messages were coming from him by examining the headers and the writing
>> style.
>>
>> But Jim McNamara is the expert on Ed Gin and whatever he says about him
>> is
>> good enough for me. You are the one person who has no credibility since
>> you
>> identified yourself as his friend and you defended his despicable conduct
>> on
>> this group.

> I imagine that Jim McNamara could come up with several names of people
> who are at least if not more likely to be the author of the Johnny
> NoCom posts (not to mention the HRS blogger) than Ed Gin.

I will go by whatever Jim has to say on the subject, not you.

> Furthermore, I know for a fact (as an eyewitness) that certain posts
> that Ed Dolan claimed to be by Ed Gin were actually by someone else.

Why would not Ed Gin then come onto the group and explain himself. That he
never did, did he? You can bet if I were being accused of some despicable
conduct on a group I would be quick to respond to defend myself - and so
would you!

>> By the way, I can understand Jim McNamara as he is basically a gentleman.
>> That is something Ed Gin never was. He was a scoundrel from day one and,
>> in
>> fact, was a criminal vandal troll. Jim and I have different styles, but
>> we
>> are on the same page when it comes to how to behave. I have never
>> understood
>> your defense of Ed Gin and his execrable posts to ARBR from two years
>> ago.

> Well, I happen to KNOW some things that (within the realm of reasonably
> possible events) that Ed Dolan does not know.

I think you were hanging out with the wrong crowd there in Chicagoland.
Forget northern Illinois and return to the land of your long lost youth -
wonderful Wisconsin.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Sometimes I think ARBR has turned into a newsgroup about trolls and
trolling. I must admit the subject is more interesting to me than
recumbents.