Re: OT: ANN. Northumbrian, Tyneside (& Celtic etc.) tunebook.

TheBillRodgers

> In a previous article, Chris Rockcliffe
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> <snip>
> >I knew there was a bagpipe group, but I didn't know it was a moderated
> >newsgroup.
> >
> >CR
> >

> He obviously didn't mean *this* newsgroup - which has become
> virtually worthless thanks to all the no-brains.
> Chris

I'm the moderator cuz I have the smallest dink.

http://tinypic.com/iciouv.jpg <----me

TheBillRodgers8/12/05 2:12 PM

> [email protected] wrote:
>> In a previous article, Chris Rockcliffe
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> I knew there was a bagpipe group, but I didn't know it was a moderated
>>> newsgroup.
>>>
>>> CR
>>>

>> He obviously didn't mean *this* newsgroup - which has become
>> virtually worthless thanks to all the no-brains.
>> Chris
>>

> I'm the moderator cuz I have the smallest dink.
>
> http://tinypic.com/iciouv.jpg <----me

You certainly seem to have the smallest mind.

CR

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 14:36:32 +0000, Chris Rockcliffe
<[email protected]> wrote:

>You certainly seem to have the smallest mind.

He has both.

/ ~ \
|\__/
| |