Re: OT: ANN. Northumbrian, Tyneside (& Celtic etc.) tunebook.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by TheBillRodgers, Dec 8, 2005.

  1. [email protected] wrote:
    > In a previous article, Chris Rockcliffe
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > <snip>
    > >I knew there was a bagpipe group, but I didn't know it was a moderated
    > >newsgroup.
    > >
    > >CR
    > >

    > He obviously didn't mean *this* newsgroup - which has become
    > virtually worthless thanks to all the no-brains.
    > Chris

    I'm the moderator cuz I have the smallest dink.

    http://tinypic.com/iciouv.jpg <----me

    Tags:

  2. TheBillRodgers8/12/05 2:12 PM

    > [email protected] wrote:
    >> In a previous article, Chris Rockcliffe
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> <snip>
    >>> I knew there was a bagpipe group, but I didn't know it was a moderated
    >>> newsgroup.
    >>>
    >>> CR
    >>>

    >> He obviously didn't mean *this* newsgroup - which has become
    >> virtually worthless thanks to all the no-brains.
    >> Chris
    >>

    > I'm the moderator cuz I have the smallest dink.
    >
    > http://tinypic.com/iciouv.jpg <----me

    You certainly seem to have the smallest mind.

    CR

  3. On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 14:36:32 +0000, Chris Rockcliffe
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >You certainly seem to have the smallest mind.

    He has both.

    / ~ \
    |\__/
    | |