Re: OT: Being stalked again *sigh*

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Feb 16, 2005.

  1. Thanks for the reply. I am a long term lurker, sometime poster, and I
    am aware of the train wreck known as Jamie. I was just trying to me
    cute. BTW Carmen, you are awesome.
    JMHO
    Lynn

    > I think it was meant in the "old lady with a houseful of cats on the
    > end of the street" way. The one the neighborhood kids think is crazy
    > or a witch or some such nonsense.
    > There is nothing wrong with collecting cats however. After all,
    > they're cats. ;-)
    > Long story with regards to Miss Jaime. She'll get hold of herself
    > again and then she'll be back.
    >
    > Take care and welcome,
    > Carmen
    > --
    > Please note change in Reply To address carmensrt <at> gmail <dot> com
    > Hotmail isn't working and is being abandoned

    Tags:

  2. ooooops, thought I was qouting Carmen in my reply. My post was to
    Carmen.

  3. FOB

    FOB Guest

    Jaime, not Jamie.

    In news:[email protected],
    [email protected] <[email protected]> stated
    | Thanks for the reply. I am a long term lurker, sometime poster, and I
    | am aware of the train wreck known as Jamie. I was just trying to me
    | cute. BTW Carmen, you are awesome.
    | JMHO
    | Lynn

  4. Hannah Gruen

    Hannah Gruen Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Thanks for the reply. I am a long term lurker, sometime poster,

    And BTW it is nice to see you posting again, Lynn. I haven't seen your name
    in ages, but I'm kind of intermittent here.

    HG

  5. Hannah Gruen wrote:
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Thanks for the reply. I am a long term lurker, sometime poster,

    > And BTW it is nice to see you posting again, Lynn. I haven't seen

    your name
    > in ages, but I'm kind of intermittent here.
    >
    > HG

    test