UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: OT but funny

Started by dkahn400 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 630 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
25 February 2005
Last activity
25 February 2005
Original author
dkahn400
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
630
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. wafflycat said:

    I parked on top of a GEO in the club parking lot.

    What's a GEO?

    --
    Dave...

  2. On 25/2/05 11:40 am, in article
    [email hidden], "dkahn400"

    Quoted message said:
    wafflycat said:

    I parked on top of a GEO in the club parking lot.

    What's a GEO?

    Fiesta or Metro sized car IIRC.

    ...d

  3. David Martin said:

    On 25/2/05 11:40 am, in article
    [email hidden], "dkahn400"

    Quoted message said:
    wafflycat said:

    I parked on top of a GEO in the club parking lot.

    What's a GEO?

    Fiesta or Metro sized car IIRC.

    Ah, thanks. I thought Geosynchronous Earth Orbit didn't make much sense
    in that context.

    --
    Dave...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.