Re: OT: But still sort of interesting

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Colorado Bicycler, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. Sorry, I didn't read your message earlier. It was filtered out as
    spam/troll. :eek:)

    Tags:

  2. Ken M

    Ken M Guest

    Colorado Bicycler wrote:
    > Sorry, I didn't read your message earlier. It was filtered out as
    > spam/troll. :eek:)

    Yeah, thats okay, I figure I have worked my way into some people
    filters. But that is one of my New Years resolutions: Not to irritate as
    many people in ng's. And avoid social / political threads.

    Ken
    --
    [T]he bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting
    calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles

    Homepage: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/

  3. Hey, that was a sad attempt at a New Year's joke!

    My "newsreader" - Google - can't ban anything! I see ALL!

  4. Ken M

    Ken M Guest

    Colorado Bicycler wrote:
    > Hey, that was a sad attempt at a New Year's joke!
    >
    > My "newsreader" - Google - can't ban anything! I see ALL!

    Yeah I used to use google too, just got tired of their web interface.

    Ken