Re: OT: I was right, you fucking stupid motherfuckers

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tom Kunich, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    So let's see - you claim there's now a civil war. And yet no one else
    that has any idea what is going on there sees a civil war. They might
    see the possibility for one, but please be a little helpful here and
    explain to me what a civil war is in Henry-ese. Apparently it's a
    newspaper headline written by an editor in the USA with no foreign
    journalism experience claiming that civil war is possible.

    Sounds a lot like your racing career.

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    You guys are sure going to be unhappy when peace is the result instead of
    bloody war like you're praying for.

  3. amit

    amit Guest

    Bill C wrote:

    > I don't have any faith in the Democrats either, but they couldn't have
    > gotten away with the destruction and dismantling of our military while
    > hiding behind propadanda. The Republicans would've crucified them for
    > doing the same things because their corporate buddies wouldn't have
    > been geting paid for nothing.

    If Gore was the president in 2001 do you think things would've happened
    the way they have. Do you think you could've trusted Gore to not use
    the atmosphere post-9/11 to justify invading Iraq ?

  4. Jack Hollis

    Jack Hollis Guest

    On 24 Feb 2006 12:37:55 -0800, "Bill C" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > After WW2 they spent at least 5 years rounding up and locking up
    >anyone promoting the Nazis they didn't do that with the Saddam
    >loyalists and Sunnis, and there was no good way to do it either since
    >our "allies" in the region are mostly Sunni, or support them.

    Actually after Germany's surrender, the US were reluctant to de-Nazify
    Germany. Germany was in ruins and a lot of people who ran things at
    the time were Nazis. Membership in the party was a sure way to
    success in the government. So the people who ran everything were
    often Nazis. Eventually, under political pressure, the US started the
    de-Nazification program. It was terribly unpopular and created a lot
    of friction with the Germans. It even fueled increased activity from
    an insurgent movement known as the Werewolves that lasted about 3
    years after the war ended.

    Of course, any Nazis that could be useful in military endeavors, were
    given a free ticket to the US and led very comfortable lives.
    Luckily, most of them wanted to be "captured" by the Americans and
    being smart people, many of them succeeded.

  5. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    amit wrote:
    > Bill C wrote:
    >
    >> I don't have any faith in the Democrats either, but they couldn't have
    >> gotten away with the destruction and dismantling of our military while
    >> hiding behind propadanda. The Republicans would've crucified them for
    >> doing the same things because their corporate buddies wouldn't have
    >> been geting paid for nothing.

    > If Gore was the president in 2001 do you think things would've happened
    > the way they have. Do you think you could've trusted Gore to not use
    > the atmosphere post-9/11 to justify invading Iraq ?

    That's a fair question. But, if done, Gore would have done it with a
    coalition, with endorsement by the UN. It would have taken a couple
    years to build that diplomacy, but it would have been done. And as a
    result, the venture would have been successful.

    "You American workers haven't seen an increase in real wages since the
    1970s... But are you rioting? No. You're voting for Republican
    candidates who give people like me tax cuts. You know what? I think
    that's your way of saying 'Thank you.'" - Stephen Colbert

  6. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The evidence is overwhelming that the intelligence was very carefully
    > selected and edited, same for the people in both the intelligence
    > community and administration to make a case for the war. They fooled a
    > shitload of people, including most of the Congressional intel oversight
    > committees and gagged, or shouted down anyone who disagreed.

    I imagine you've seen what Paul R. Pillar has ha to say about that. He was
    national intelligence officer for the Near East and South Asia from 2000 to
    2005, and should know about the intell, if anyone does.

    Short WaPo article here:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/09/AR2006020902418.h
    tml

    More in depth article by him here:
    http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20060301faessay85202/paul-r-pillar/intelligence-pol
    icy-and-the-war-in-iraq.html

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  7. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Steven L. Sheffield wrote:

    > While it may not be an "official" civil war just yet, it is on the verge ...
    > And it doesn't look like things are going to get better any time soon.
    >

    > --
    > Steven L. Sheffield
    > stevens at veloworks dot com
    > bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est
    > ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee sea eye tee why you ti ay aitch
    > aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward] slash double-you
    > double-yew double-ewe dot flahute dot com [foreword] slash

    Aren't "True Believers" of all stripes great? Screw the humans,
    forward the ideology and damn the cost!
    Bill C

  8. "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> writes:

    > Kunich will point out that the reporter is from the New York Times and
    > dismiss it out of hand.

    [snip lotsa stuff]

    > Steven L. Sheffield

    It's Yugoslavia Redux

    Bad as Marshall Tito might have been in the eyes of the civilized
    (sic) world, he had the Iron Boot that held Yugoslavia together

    Just look what happened Post Tito

    Similarly, Iraq needed Saddam, unfortunately, and I'm sure Bush knew
    it, but for other reasons, probably politically motivated, or perhaps
    partly economic too, he used Blair's lies as an excuse to invade
    Iraq.

    Pappa Bush sure knew it, which is why he struck his Battle Flag and left
    Saddam alone.

    Incidentally, Saddam was Buddy-Buddy with the CIA for almost 40 years
    and whilst the CIA might not have invited Saddam to the Office
    Christmas Party, they knew he was the guy with the Iron Boot that held
    Iraq together after, I was going to say the British, French and
    Americans screwed the place up, but upon reflection it was probably
    Churchill borking things up in his inimitable manner when he
    recompensed Ibn Saud and Faisal for the screwing they got after World
    War One by making them kings

    On the Comic side though, Ibn Saud hadn't been king of Saudi Arabia,
    nor Faisal King of Iraq for five minutes when the pair of wankerz had
    the locals brainwashed into believing they were Allah's chosen rulers
    and those Saudi parasites even claim to be descended from Mohammed
    when all they were was a couple of WarLords

    --
    Le Vent à Dos
    Davey Crockett

  9. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > You guys are sure going to be unhappy when peace is the result instead of
    > bloody war like you're praying for.

    Peace, huh. Well, I guess you're not familiar with the concept of "hope is
    not a plan."

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  10. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Peace, huh. Well, I guess you're not familiar with the concept of "hope
    > is
    > not a plan."

    I suppose you don't have much of a plan in that case. No civil war brewing
    like you really hope for and religious differences not being enough to start
    them as long as the US is watching.

    No WONDER you hate Bush so much. The totalitarianism in the world is
    shrinking and your plan for pointing it out to everyone in your superior
    manner simply makes you look goofy instead of intelligent. Not that there's
    any difference in your case.

  11. On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:09:23 -0800, Howard Kveck
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> You guys are sure going to be unhappy when peace is the result instead of
    >> bloody war like you're praying for.

    > Peace, huh. Well, I guess you're not familiar with the concept of "hope is
    >not a plan."

    Dumbass -

    This is the point in the plan where it says, "And then there is a
    miracle."

    Real bitch if it actually happens and the sum total result is a couple
    more barrels of wine.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  12. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > The reconstruction of Iraq has cost U.S. taxpayers nearly $30 billion

    So, how much will it cost the US taxpayer to leave terrorists in charge of
    the world?

  13. "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> writes:

    > "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > The reconstruction of Iraq has cost U.S. taxpayers nearly $30 billion

    > So, how much will it cost the US taxpayer to leave terrorists in charge of
    > the world?

    Well, since the USA is the Numero Uno Terrorist in the world today, I
    would think you are about to find out.

    That 30 billion is just a spit in the ocean compared to what the total
    tally will be

    --
    Le Vent à Dos, Davey Crockett
    Libérez Ingrid Betancourt, Clara Rojas et les autres
    http://www.ingridbetancourt-idf.com/base/
    Free Ernst Zundel http://www.zundelsite.org/gallery/donations/index.html

  14. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Well, since the USA is the Numero Uno Terrorist in the world today, I
    > would think you are about to find out.

    Hey if it wasn't for us you'd still be roasting Jews and crying Sig Heil!

    Today you're letting the Muslims roast the Jews and soon you'll be crying
    "Praise be to Allah".

    Seems all the same to a Frenchman I suppose. Are you guys used to bowing to
    everyone since Waterloo?

  15. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Curtis L. Russell <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:09:23 -0800, Howard Kveck
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <[email protected]>,
    > > "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> You guys are sure going to be unhappy when peace is the result instead of
    > >> bloody war like you're praying for.

    > > Peace, huh. Well, I guess you're not familiar with the concept of "hope
    > > is
    > >not a plan."

    > Dumbass -
    >
    > This is the point in the plan where it says, "And then there is a
    > miracle."
    >
    > Real bitch if it actually happens and the sum total result is a couple
    > more barrels of wine.

    I always wondered if He could pick and choose what variety the wine was. You
    know, have it be chardonnay for a while, then maybe a nice zin. And what about
    the bread? Was it some kind of never-ending baguette? What if you wanted the
    heel, were you out of luck?

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  16. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Howard Kveck wrote:
    > I always wondered if He could pick and choose what variety the wine was. You
    > know, have it be chardonnay for a while, then maybe a nice zin. And what about
    > the bread? Was it some kind of never-ending baguette? What if you wanted the
    > heel, were you out of luck?

    Well if you don't like the jesus restaurant you can always go to one of
    the others - there's plenty of them in town and they'll all be happy to
    take your $/dineros/roubles.

  17. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    > "Bill C" <[email protected]>
    "My huge bitch is how much of that has been lost, pissed away,
    mis-used, dumped into contractors who haven't provided shit, etc."

    Well, that's certainly something to be concerned about. But a GREAT
    DEAL of the "pissed away" is nothing more than no paperwork being
    completed. You seen the screaming headlines about how NOTHING IS BEING
    DONE. So they drop all the paperwork and go after getting everything
    done as fast as possible and then we see the same reporters telling us
    that there's no records that anything was done. This is bullshit and
    you know it.

    Here's something to think about. As much as you believe that the
    President is Dictator for Life, it is the CONGRESS that has the power
    to make the budget. If the CONGRESS wants the military retirees to have
    medical care they can simply add it back into the budget. The fact is
    that it is the CONGRESS that has been removing more and more of the
    military benefits over the years.

    "The only thing that I can see saving the Republican party is an
    internal revolt, and a Democrat as incompetent and out of touch as
    Carter taking over next."

    Hillary is running next time. How many people can see her being elected
    over the county dogcatcher?

    Political parties come to be controlled by the most conniving people.
    The Republican party is no more immune to this than any other party.
    But you don't "get even" with Conservatives by cutting your own throat.

    The citizens of this country are going to have to stop voting for
    brainless poster boys and start voting for solid statesmen. And I don't
    see that happening. So don't give me this Democrats-Republican crap.
    What passes as a Democrat these days is only once removed from a
    Maoist.

    Answer me this - why are the taxpayers of this country paying to
    rebuild New Orleans? How is it that the schools in this country are the
    worst in the developed world? Why would you or anyone else think TWICE
    about no-bid countracts in a country in which there are only two US
    owned companies now capable of providing the goods and services needed
    and both of them were awarded contracts? Why is it that when EVERY
    financial institution in this country and every government department
    with the ability to determine effectiveness ALL know that Social
    Security is a fraud and will fail without the slightest doubt and
    Congress does nothing about that while arguing about national health
    care?

    Unless you get your own head on straight don't expect this country to
    survive. The only thing I have to say is that I'm glad that I don't
    live to see it.

  18. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Nice demonstration Furgie - some American you are. Tyranny and
    dictatorship is the only thing that will work in this world huh?

    This is why Liberals will never win power in this country to any degree
    again.

  19. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Tito? A communist dictator is admired by a Frenchman? Must be those old
    meetings you attended growing up huh?

  20. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Henry: "I think Bush and the Neocon set were ignorant. They believed
    the intel they wanted to believe and ignored the rest."

    Here's a clue - when it comes to weapons of mass destruction do you go
    with the best available scenario or the worst?