Re: OT Re: OT A KANER IN ACTION HERE DEMONSTRATES ITS UGLY STYLE Re: Prospective Foster Parent?

Pop wrote:
> You don't "debate" anything and you know it. You tease, urge,
> and implore for anything you can twist, lie about, and
> misconstrue until you can bring out your prejudices and, of late,
> your fetishes, until you figure you can feed on the hate and
> discontent you create, and then sit back and feel warm fuzzies
> about reading your own one-handed typings.

You are of course lying. Please provide some examples.

> I ONLY WANT ONE THING FROM KANERS: GET THE HELL OF THE FOSTER
> CARE SUPPORT GROUP AND GIVE IT BACK TO THOSE FOR WHOM IT WAS
> ORIGINALLY CREATED. IT IS NOT YOUR OWN PERSONAL PLAYGROUND FOR
> YOUR WEIRDNESS AND INCOMPETENT OPINES OF LIES AND MISINFORMATION.

It is an unregulated open forum that is deliberately so to frustrate
and limit those such as you that are caught up in your own little power
struggles with reality.

> FROM THIS POINT FORWARD ALL I HAVE TO SAY IN THIS THREAD IS TO GO
> AWAY, MAD OR NOT, I DON'T CARE.

Odd, considering your claim above, that you then went on to say:

> JUST GO AWAY AND BECOME HUMAN IF
> YOU STILL CAN.

Didn't you just say you that "FROM THIS POINT FORWARD ALL I HAVE TO SAY
IN THIS THREAD IS TO GO AWAY, MAD OR NOT, I DON'T CARE."?

Apparently you can't keep your word even to yourself.

> YOU WON'T THOUGH. YOU'LL CONTINUE YOUR SILLINESS
> AND CONTRARINESS TO YOUR GRAVE

Well, there is that old First Amendment thingie, and this lovely
unregulated forum. 0:->

> WHEREAFTER YOU WON'T BE MEETING
> THE PEEPS

You call people, "PEEPS?"

> YOUR RELIGION SUGGESTS.

My "religion?" I'm an athiest. I have no religion.
I won't be 'meeting' anyone after I'm dead, Poopinpants.

And those such as you make it extra sweet that I won't have to be
concerned I might run into your kind.

> HAVE YOU HAD ANY STRANGERS AT
> YOUR DOOR LATELY?

Sure. And you?

0:->

[email protected] wrote:
> Pop wrote:
>> You don't "debate" anything and you know it. You tease, urge,
>> and implore for anything you can twist, lie about, and
>> misconstrue until you can bring out your prejudices and, of late,
>> your fetishes, until you figure you can feed on the hate and
>> discontent you create, and then sit back and feel warm fuzzies
>> about reading your own one-handed typings.

> You are of course lying. Please provide some examples.
>
>> I ONLY WANT ONE THING FROM KANERS: GET THE HELL OF THE FOSTER
>> CARE SUPPORT GROUP AND GIVE IT BACK TO THOSE FOR WHOM IT WAS
>> ORIGINALLY CREATED. IT IS NOT YOUR OWN PERSONAL PLAYGROUND FOR
>> YOUR WEIRDNESS AND INCOMPETENT OPINES OF LIES AND MISINFORMATION.

> It is an unregulated open forum that is deliberately so to frustrate
> and limit those such as you that are caught up in your own little
> power struggles with reality.
>
>> FROM THIS POINT FORWARD ALL I HAVE TO SAY IN THIS THREAD IS TO GO
>> AWAY, MAD OR NOT, I DON'T CARE.

> Odd, considering your claim above, that you then went on to say:
>
>> JUST GO AWAY AND BECOME HUMAN IF
>> YOU STILL CAN.

> Didn't you just say you that "FROM THIS POINT FORWARD ALL I HAVE TO
> SAY IN THIS THREAD IS TO GO AWAY, MAD OR NOT, I DON'T CARE."?
>
> Apparently you can't keep your word even to yourself.
>
>> YOU WON'T THOUGH. YOU'LL CONTINUE YOUR SILLINESS
>> AND CONTRARINESS TO YOUR GRAVE

> Well, there is that old First Amendment thingie, and this lovely
> unregulated forum. 0:->
>
>> WHEREAFTER YOU WON'T BE MEETING
>> THE PEEPS

> You call people, "PEEPS?"
>
>> YOUR RELIGION SUGGESTS.

> My "religion?" I'm an athiest. I have no religion.
> I won't be 'meeting' anyone after I'm dead, Poopinpants.
>
> And those such as you make it extra sweet that I won't have to be
> concerned I might run into your kind.
>
>> HAVE YOU HAD ANY STRANGERS AT
>> YOUR DOOR LATELY?

> Sure. And you?
>
> 0:->

Blithering Idiot Abuse or BIA is funny as sh*t, but I doubt it has a
place in XP.Gen.

That is except for the Blithering Idiots that post here, such as Carey,
pcButthead, Lameboy, and a whole host of noobs.

--
Peace!
Kurt

Apparently you don't appreciate Poopinpants as we do, Kurt.

He's a crudsader, and obviously proud of his calling. It seemed only
fair and supportive of him to show others aquainted with him how he is
gallantly following his calling so they might express to him their
admiration.

0:->

[email protected] wrote:
> Apparently you don't appreciate Poopinpants as we do, Kurt.
>
> He's a crudsader, and obviously proud of his calling. It seemed only
> fair and supportive of him to show others aquainted with him how he is
> gallantly following his calling so they might express to him their
> admiration.

Oh, it is that "Pop."

--

kurttrail wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Apparently you don't appreciate Poopinpants as we do, Kurt.
> >
> > He's a crudsader, and obviously proud of his calling. It seemed only
> > fair and supportive of him to show others aquainted with him how he is
> > gallantly following his calling so they might express to him their
> > admiration.

> Oh, it is that "Pop."

Yes, apparently you've had a bit of experience with his courageous
habits. 0:->
Maybe you can tell me how I might encourage him to do even more of his
wonderful Christ-like activities, to the same end?

Thanks, Kane

[email protected] wrote:
> kurttrail wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> Apparently you don't appreciate Poopinpants as we do, Kurt.
>>>
>>> He's a crudsader, and obviously proud of his calling. It seemed only
>>> fair and supportive of him to show others aquainted with him how he
>>> is gallantly following his calling so they might express to him
>>> their admiration.

>> Oh, it is that "Pop."

> Yes, apparently you've had a bit of experience with his courageous
> habits. 0:->
> Maybe you can tell me how I might encourage him to do even more of his
> wonderful Christ-like activities, to the same end?
>
> Thanks, Kane

Just keep him going. He will give you many opportunities to ridicule
him. He's not that bright, and the more he barks, the more he sh*ts
where he eats.

--
Peace!
Kurt