General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: OT sick and sad

Started by curt · · Last activity · 1 post · 200 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
17 January 2005
Last activity
17 January 2005
Original author
curt
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
200
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. If you are sick don't go. Just call and say you are sick. No need to spread
    that stuff around. I am sure you will feel better soon. One day at a time.

    Curt

    "Luna" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    damndamndamn

    Stood outside for over an hour in the windy cold yesterday for a funeral,
    then squeezed into a house full of people for whatever the thing after a
    funeral is called where you eat and hug everyone. And now I'm sick. And
    sad, because I miss my aunt and it felt weird to be at her house without
    her there, and I know how hard it's going be for her kids. I was going to
    go over again today and spend time with them, but I'm really really sick.

    --
    Michelle Levin
    http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

    I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3 flaws.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.