rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Ottawa Unicycle Invasion 08 Countdown !

Started by Hugo_Duguay · · Last activity · 1 post · 282 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
27 May 2008
Last activity
27 May 2008
Original author
Hugo_Duguay
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
282
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Emile.m said:

    Here is some results in expert (there may be some errors in cm but not
    in places)

    High Jump:
    1. 85cm - Hugo
    2. 75cm - Julien
    3. 73cm - Mike
    4. 72cm - Émile
    5. 71cm - Emmanuel

    Long Jump:
    1. 2m49 - Hugo
    2. 2m?? - Emmanuel
    3. 2m?? - Julien
    4. 1m9? - Émile

    Trials:
    1. 25 lines - Julien/Mike/Taylor
    2.
    3.
    4. 24 lines - Émile

    Muni:
    1.Nathan (24" with 110mm cranks) * : 40min ?? sec*
    2.Emmanuel (20" with 145mm cranks) * : 44min 50 sec*
    3.Hugo (20" with 145mm cranks) * : 44 min 54 sec (Approx.)*

    Thats all I know of.

    OUI was great.

    Added some precisions in the Muni...atleast that's what I saw on the
    sheet. Carl only wrote the result for Emmanuel, but I would guess I was
    about 4 seconds behind him.

    -Hugo-

    --
    Hugo_Duguay

    I dream of Luke Collalto !

    Communauté des monocyclistes à Montréal : 'Monotréal'
    (www.monotreal.bbconcept.net) !
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hugo_Duguay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15349
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69654

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.