Home rec.sport.unicycling Re: our new video is finished
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section rec.sport.unicycling
Published 22 August 2005
Last activity 22 August 2005
Original author James_Potter
Posts 1
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 246
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–1 of 1 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post James_Potter
Archived post
22 August 2005, 17:30 UTC
#1
that was a spiffy movie!! I liked the wheelwalking along the wall...and I -really- liked the unicycle transition thing he did, that was flippin awesome. I think I'm gonna try that one sometime (:
-- James_Potter - betcha can't stick it! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ James_Potter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3807 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42773
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.