rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: our new video is finished

Started by burjzyntski · · Last activity · 1 post · 287 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
25 August 2005
Last activity
25 August 2005
Original author
burjzyntski
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
287
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. You, Amanda, are, without a doubt, the best female unicyclist I've seen.
    I'm jealous of your gliding and wheel-walking abilities, but I landed a
    180 unispin today and I feel great 😄

    The Bishop: Do you normally prehop when you go to crankgrab anything? Do
    you find that it helps? Maybe I'll try it out later, but I normally find
    that I don't get as high when I prehop as I do when I just hop once.

    I also finally rode one-footed the other day :p

    -JoeB

    --
    burjzyntski - thejoeb

    It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

    "Every silver lining has a touch of gray."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42773

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.