Re: Paint stripping and clear coats

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Kyle_Destroyer, Jun 21, 2008.

  1. Unless all a lot of your other dx parts are raw, it won't match.....at
    all.

    Aesthetically I think it'd be a bad choice.

    --
    Kyle_Destroyer

    :cool: Not sponsored and not pretentious :cool:

    unibikeling wrote:
    > yeah... The lord gilby giveth, and the lord gilby taketh away.

  2. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    One thing to remember is that your feet and other objects rub the cranks
    all the time.

    --
    Jerrick

    -i am christian, and i ride for
    christ.')-2xlegwrap-o'
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
    check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
    member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
    just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
    there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
    ~jerrick-

  3. Kyle_Destroyer wrote:
    > Unless all a lot of your other dx parts are raw, it won't match.....at
    > all.
    >
    > Aesthetically I think it'd be a bad choice.

    Its not just stock DX. It will have a black seatcover, a black
    seatpost, silver seatclamp, black nimbus frame, black/silver pedals,
    black tire black hub, silver cranks, and eventually a black rim.

    --
    maximus unius

  4. zfreak220

    zfreak220 Guest