Re: Panera

Becca

Guest
Levelwave© wrote:

> We've got them all over Chattanooga TN... The soup bread bowls are good.
> The French Baguette for $1.99 is also nice and crusty...
>
> ~john

The bread at Panera's is pretty good, so are their soups and sandwiches.

Becca

Becca wrote:
> Levelwave© wrote:
>
>> We've got them all over Chattanooga TN... The soup bread bowls are
>> good. The French Baguette for $1.99 is also nice and crusty...
>>
>> ~john

> The bread at Panera's is pretty good, so are their soups and sandwiches.
>
> Becca

The Atlanta Bread Company sounds similar to this
Panera place. I do enjoy their "half sandwich and
bowl of soup" combo.
Goomba

"Goomba38" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Becca wrote:
>> Levelwave© wrote:
>>
>>> We've got them all over Chattanooga TN... The soup bread bowls are good.
>>> The French Baguette for $1.99 is also nice and crusty...
>>>
>>> ~john

>> The bread at Panera's is pretty good, so are their soups and sandwiches.
>>
>> Becca

> The Atlanta Bread Company sounds similar to this Panera place. I do enjoy
> their "half sandwich and bowl of soup" combo.

We have a Panera restaurant and bakery. The food there is excellent, and I
buy their bread often. In fact, gave gift certificates from there to
several relatives. The soup and half sandwich is a favorite for lunch here.
Norma