Re: Panera

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Becca, Dec 31, 2004.

  1. Becca

    Becca Guest

    Levelwave© wrote:

    > We've got them all over Chattanooga TN... The soup bread bowls are good.
    > The French Baguette for $1.99 is also nice and crusty...
    >
    > ~john

    The bread at Panera's is pretty good, so are their soups and sandwiches.

    Becca

    Tags:

  2. Goomba38

    Goomba38 Guest

    Becca wrote:
    > Levelwave© wrote:
    >
    >> We've got them all over Chattanooga TN... The soup bread bowls are
    >> good. The French Baguette for $1.99 is also nice and crusty...
    >>
    >> ~john

    > The bread at Panera's is pretty good, so are their soups and sandwiches.
    >
    > Becca

    The Atlanta Bread Company sounds similar to this
    Panera place. I do enjoy their "half sandwich and
    bowl of soup" combo.
    Goomba

  3. Norma

    Norma Guest

    "Goomba38" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Becca wrote:
    >> Levelwave© wrote:
    >>
    >>> We've got them all over Chattanooga TN... The soup bread bowls are good.
    >>> The French Baguette for $1.99 is also nice and crusty...
    >>>
    >>> ~john

    >> The bread at Panera's is pretty good, so are their soups and sandwiches.
    >>
    >> Becca

    > The Atlanta Bread Company sounds similar to this Panera place. I do enjoy
    > their "half sandwich and bowl of soup" combo.

    We have a Panera restaurant and bakery. The food there is excellent, and I
    buy their bread often. In fact, gave gift certificates from there to
    several relatives. The soup and half sandwich is a favorite for lunch here.
    Norma