Re: Parasite cleanse

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jan, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Parasite cleanse
    >From: "Falcor" [email protected]
    >Date: 8/10/2003 8:29 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >

    >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> >Subject: Re: Parasite cleanse
    >> >From: Tsu Dho Nimh [email protected]
    >> >Date: 8/9/2003 5:31 AM Pacific Standard Time

    >> >And you have the lab equipment required to find the eggs and
    >> >adults?
    >> >
    >> >Do you even know what they look like?
    >> >
    >> >Can you tell them from all the food particles in the feces?
    >> >
    >> >Tsu

    >> Me thinks the poster has gone, as he didn't really want to be put on

    >trial and
    >> given the first degree.
    >>
    >> Pat yourself on the back for helping run him away.

    >Actually Jan I am all too familiar with various types of arguments.
    >Looks to me this is another group where the "antis" invade and gang up
    >on those who look outside the status quo "lines" until everyone
    >leaves. People that are only interested in fighting for their own
    >limited view not interested in taking things issue by issue and
    >investigating to see if perhaps they are wrong or if there is a better
    >approach they are unaware of in the interest of humanity.

    Sad isn't it.

    Twisting, making up things, calling names, belittling, and the subject matters
    get lost.

    >It seems Jan is the only one left here defending alternative medicine.

    That's because I did have parasites, and continue on a maintenance plan.

    Most of the people who are here repeating the denials of organized medicine,
    are killfiled. They have no actual experience, and don't value it.

    >I was hoping to find a few NDs here. Hey Jan, are there any worthwhile
    >groups to discuss alternative medicine with at least some NDs there?
    >
    >Thanks.

    None that I know of.

    Jan
    >> http://www.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~parasite/allocreadium.html
    >>
    >> Jan

    Tags:

  2. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: Parasite cleanse
    > >From: "Falcor" [email protected]
    > >Date: 8/10/2003 8:29 AM Pacific Standard Time

    > Sad isn't it.
    >
    > Twisting, making up things, calling names, belittling, and the subject

    matters
    > get lost.

    ROFLMAO! You don't call other here names, Jan??? You don't belittle others
    here??? You don't mention off-topic subjects in threads that are discussing
    something else??? Only other people do those things??? C'mon now, Jan --
    be honest, okay?

    > >It seems Jan is the only one left here defending alternative medicine.

    > That's because I did have parasites,

    Oh, which ones? [I must not have been reading MHA back when you shared
    about this.]

    >and continue on a maintenance plan.

    What was the "cleanse"? Laxatives -- special diet -- supplements?? And the
    maintenance plan?

    > Most of the people who are here repeating the denials of organized

    medicine,
    > are killfiled. They have no actual experience, and don't value it.

    You call those of us who share experiences different than yours brainwashed,
    EOM, shills for this or that group/company/agency. Why is the ACTUAL
    experience of one person any more valid than the ACTUAL experience of
    another? Or is the only ACTUAL experience with any merit that which agrees
    with you?

    Many posters here have expressed interest & experience with various
    so-called alternative therapies & ideas. It seems as if they don't
    automatically applaud an alternative idea, you label them "anti-alt".

    I personally think there are definitely alternative health care practices
    that can be very beneficial, at least in some circumstances -- chiropractic
    for musculo-skeletal problems, sensible diet (supplementing if there is
    actually a real deficiency), exercise, massage for musculo-skeletal problems
    & stress, meditation, use of herbs to treat minor ailments, to name just a
    few. That doesn't mean I see any evidence of validity/efficacy in every
    alt. health care idea & treatment that comes along. Just as I don't believe
    in surgery or pharm drugs as the solution to every problem either.

    It's easier to for you to simply decide that if a person doesn't buy every
    idea you think is dandy, it's not because of their ACTUAL experience,
    personal observation, &/or research into the matter contributing to their
    POV -- it's because they have some sort of "denial" going on. While this
    may be easier for you, it's still quite skewed.

    Michele
    I ENJOY being a cranky bitch.

  3. In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

    > Twisting, making up things, calling names, belittling, and the subject matters
    > get lost.

    We have sig material!

    --
    | Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
    | it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |

  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    news:<[email protected]>...

    > > Go to the Curezone. No bufoons are allowed there and there are plenty of
    > > ND's and holistic doctors.

    > Yes! Go there. There is censorship, message deletion, and all other
    > forms of the fascist behavior advocated by the Alties in this
    > newsgroup.
    >
    > They are a most intolerant lot over there.

    Absolutely. They only permit intelligent discourse from anybody who has
    something
    "useful" to say. You might consider it as a "reality" check for your
    behaviour. You might be surprised to note that most of us live in a
    civilized society. Most of us would prefer that it
    remain that way.

    It is as I said before, no "hatemongers" allowed.

  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: Parasite cleanse
    > >From: "Falcor" [email protected]
    > >Date: 8/10/2003 8:29 AM Pacific Standard Time
    > >

    > >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]

    > >> Me thinks the poster has gone, as he didn't really want to be put on

    > >trial and
    > >> given the first degree.
    > >>
    > >> Pat yourself on the back for helping run him away.

    > >Actually Jan I am all too familiar with various types of arguments.
    > >Looks to me this is another group where the "antis" invade and gang up
    > >on those who look outside the status quo "lines" until everyone
    > >leaves. People that are only interested in fighting for their own
    > >limited view not interested in taking things issue by issue and
    > >investigating to see if perhaps they are wrong or if there is a better
    > >approach they are unaware of in the interest of humanity.

    > Sad isn't it.
    >
    > Twisting, making up things, calling names, belittling, and the subject

    matters
    > get lost.
    >
    > >It seems Jan is the only one left here defending alternative medicine.

    > That's because I did have parasites, and continue on a maintenance plan.
    >
    > Most of the people who are here repeating the denials of organized

    medicine,
    > are killfiled. They have no actual experience, and don't value it.
    >
    > >I was hoping to find a few NDs here. Hey Jan, are there any worthwhile
    > >groups to discuss alternative medicine with at least some NDs there?

    Go to the Curezone. No bufoons are allowed there and there are plenty of
    ND's and holistic doctors.

    > >Thanks.

    > None that I know of.
    >
    > Jan
    > >> http://www.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~parasite/allocreadium.html
    > >>
    > >> Jan

  6. Rhino Ceros

    Rhino Ceros Guest

    Dave wrote:

    > Go to the Curezone. No bufoons are allowed there and there are plenty of
    > ND's and holistic doctors.

    In other words: Snakeoil dealers and mafia members.

    Thanks for the insight.

  7. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Go to the Curezone. No bufoons are allowed there and there are plenty of
    > ND's and holistic doctors.

    Yes! Go there. There is censorship, message deletion, and all other
    forms of the fascist behavior advocated by the Alties in this
    newsgroup.

    They are a most intolerant lot over there.

  8. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Mark Probert <[email protected]> wrote:
    >"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >> Go to the Curezone. No bufoons are allowed there and there are plenty of
    >> ND's and holistic doctors.

    >Yes! Go there. There is censorship, message deletion, and all other
    >forms of the fascist behavior advocated by the Alties in this
    >newsgroup.
    >
    >They are a most intolerant lot over there.

    "[email protected]" is obviously lying anyway -- if *he's* on the group,
    they do allow buffoons, a word he can't even spell.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)