Re: Parasite cleanse

Jan

Guest
>Subject: Re: Parasite cleanse
>From: "Falcor" [email protected]
>Date: 8/10/2003 8:29 AM Pacific Standard Time
>

>"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> >Subject: Re: Parasite cleanse
>> >From: Tsu Dho Nimh [email protected]
>> >Date: 8/9/2003 5:31 AM Pacific Standard Time

>> >And you have the lab equipment required to find the eggs and
>> >adults?
>> >
>> >Do you even know what they look like?
>> >
>> >Can you tell them from all the food particles in the feces?
>> >
>> >Tsu

>> Me thinks the poster has gone, as he didn't really want to be put on

>trial and
>> given the first degree.
>>
>> Pat yourself on the back for helping run him away.

>Actually Jan I am all too familiar with various types of arguments.
>Looks to me this is another group where the "antis" invade and gang up
>on those who look outside the status quo "lines" until everyone
>leaves. People that are only interested in fighting for their own
>limited view not interested in taking things issue by issue and
>investigating to see if perhaps they are wrong or if there is a better
>approach they are unaware of in the interest of humanity.

Sad isn't it.

Twisting, making up things, calling names, belittling, and the subject matters
get lost.

>It seems Jan is the only one left here defending alternative medicine.

That's because I did have parasites, and continue on a maintenance plan.

Most of the people who are here repeating the denials of organized medicine,
are killfiled. They have no actual experience, and don't value it.

>I was hoping to find a few NDs here. Hey Jan, are there any worthwhile
>groups to discuss alternative medicine with at least some NDs there?
>
>Thanks.

None that I know of.

Jan
>> http://www.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~parasite/allocreadium.html
>>
>> Jan

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Parasite cleanse
> >From: "Falcor" [email protected]
> >Date: 8/10/2003 8:29 AM Pacific Standard Time

> Sad isn't it.
>
> Twisting, making up things, calling names, belittling, and the subject

matters
> get lost.

ROFLMAO! You don't call other here names, Jan??? You don't belittle others
here??? You don't mention off-topic subjects in threads that are discussing
something else??? Only other people do those things??? C'mon now, Jan --
be honest, okay?

> >It seems Jan is the only one left here defending alternative medicine.

> That's because I did have parasites,

Oh, which ones? [I must not have been reading MHA back when you shared
about this.]

>and continue on a maintenance plan.

What was the "cleanse"? Laxatives -- special diet -- supplements?? And the
maintenance plan?

> Most of the people who are here repeating the denials of organized

medicine,
> are killfiled. They have no actual experience, and don't value it.

You call those of us who share experiences different than yours brainwashed,
EOM, shills for this or that group/company/agency. Why is the ACTUAL
experience of one person any more valid than the ACTUAL experience of
another? Or is the only ACTUAL experience with any merit that which agrees
with you?

Many posters here have expressed interest & experience with various
so-called alternative therapies & ideas. It seems as if they don't
automatically applaud an alternative idea, you label them "anti-alt".

I personally think there are definitely alternative health care practices
that can be very beneficial, at least in some circumstances -- chiropractic
for musculo-skeletal problems, sensible diet (supplementing if there is
actually a real deficiency), exercise, massage for musculo-skeletal problems
& stress, meditation, use of herbs to treat minor ailments, to name just a
few. That doesn't mean I see any evidence of validity/efficacy in every
alt. health care idea & treatment that comes along. Just as I don't believe
in surgery or pharm drugs as the solution to every problem either.

It's easier to for you to simply decide that if a person doesn't buy every
idea you think is dandy, it's not because of their ACTUAL experience,
personal observation, &/or research into the matter contributing to their
POV -- it's because they have some sort of "denial" going on. While this
may be easier for you, it's still quite skewed.

Michele
I ENJOY being a cranky *****.

In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

> Twisting, making up things, calling names, belittling, and the subject matters
> get lost.

We have sig material!

--
| Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
| it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |

"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...

> > Go to the Curezone. No bufoons are allowed there and there are plenty of
> > ND's and holistic doctors.

> Yes! Go there. There is censorship, message deletion, and all other
> forms of the fascist behavior advocated by the Alties in this
> newsgroup.
>
> They are a most intolerant lot over there.

Absolutely. They only permit intelligent discourse from anybody who has
something
"useful" to say. You might consider it as a "reality" check for your
behaviour. You might be surprised to note that most of us live in a
civilized society. Most of us would prefer that it
remain that way.

It is as I said before, no "hatemongers" allowed.

Dave wrote:

> Go to the Curezone. No bufoons are allowed there and there are plenty of
> ND's and holistic doctors.

In other words: Snakeoil dealers and mafia members.

Thanks for the insight.

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Go to the Curezone. No bufoons are allowed there and there are plenty of
> ND's and holistic doctors.

Yes! Go there. There is censorship, message deletion, and all other
forms of the fascist behavior advocated by the Alties in this
newsgroup.

They are a most intolerant lot over there.

In article <[email protected]>,
Mark Probert <[email protected]> wrote:
>"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>
>> Go to the Curezone. No bufoons are allowed there and there are plenty of
>> ND's and holistic doctors.

>Yes! Go there. There is censorship, message deletion, and all other
>forms of the fascist behavior advocated by the Alties in this
>newsgroup.
>
>They are a most intolerant lot over there.

"info@lowlife" is obviously lying anyway -- if *he's* on the group,
they do allow buffoons, a word he can't even spell.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)