Re: parrot spotted out riding

Dave Larrington

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, Peter
([email protected]) wrote:

> Makes a change from badgers, I suppose.

Did a Pubbe quiz last night. Our team rejoiced in the name "Dead
Badgers Don't Say No".

Thank you, Ling Ling and Bambi, for demonstrating such culture and
refinement in the face of insuperable odds ;-)

There ought to be a /La/ against it.

Dave Larrington wrote:

> Did a Pubbe quiz last night. Our team rejoiced in the name "Dead
> Badgers Don't Say No".
>
> Thank you, Ling Ling and Bambi, for demonstrating such culture and
> refinement in the face of insuperable odds ;-)

I'm just wondering how you pronounce "pubbe" because my interpretation
of the meaning of rest depends critically on it whether it's "pub-B" or
"pewb"

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci