Re: Passport Renewal Photographs

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Rudi Winter, Mar 10, 2006.

  1. Rudi Winter

    Rudi Winter Guest

    Gordon <[email protected]> wrote:
    > It is a digitised photo, which can be machine read on International
    > Civil Aviation Organisation equipment, so maybe visual checks are
    > irrelevant?

    I suppose you could test that hypothesis by handing it over to the
    machine feeder while wearing gloves...
    --
    Rudi Winter, Aberystwyth, Wales

    Tags:

  2. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    Rudi Winter <[email protected]> wrote
    >Gordon <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> It is a digitised photo, which can be machine read on International
    >> Civil Aviation Organisation equipment, so maybe visual checks are
    >> irrelevant?

    >I suppose you could test that hypothesis by handing it over to the
    >machine feeder while wearing gloves...

    And risk the gloves getting caught and dragging me into the database?
    Not on your Nellie!
    --
    Gordon Harris