Re: Pastorio's Secret

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Jim Bard, Jun 29, 2005.

  1. Jim Bard

    Jim Bard Guest

    "Ed Miff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > Pastorio has a secret crush on Lass Chance.
    >
    > That's why he won't leave her alone ;)
    >
    > Ed

    Every guy has a crush on Lass Chance.

    I alsoi have a crush on Thaffy, but I'm a Mormon.

    Today.

    Tags:

  2. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    says...

    > "Ed Miff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > Pastorio has a secret crush on Lass Chance.
    > >
    > > That's why he won't leave her alone ;)
    > >
    > > Ed

    > Every guy has a crush on Lass Chance.
    >
    > I alsoi have a crush on Thaffy, but I'm a Mormon.

    Really? So is my mom. You shouldn't have said that -- I've always had
    an almost overwhelming impulse to tempt religious guys when I know they
    are trying hard not to be tempted (when I was younger, anyway) ;-)

    My mom used to try to get me to settle down with "a nice Mormon family
    man" -- being a brat in my 20s, I told her that if I did that, he
    wouldn't BE "a nice Mormon family man" anymore, because I'd take him
    away from his wife and children :)

    --
    Saffire
    205/137/125