Re: Pastorio's Secret

Jim Bard

Guest
"Ed Miff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Pastorio has a secret crush on Lass Chance.
>
> That's why he won't leave her alone ;)
>
> Ed

Every guy has a crush on Lass Chance.

I alsoi have a crush on Thaffy, but I'm a Mormon.

Today.

In article <v6Hwe.90350$yV4.36174@okepread03>, [email protected]
says...

> "Ed Miff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Pastorio has a secret crush on Lass Chance.
> >
> > That's why he won't leave her alone ;)
> >
> > Ed

> Every guy has a crush on Lass Chance.
>
> I alsoi have a crush on Thaffy, but I'm a Mormon.

Really? So is my mom. You shouldn't have said that -- I've always had
an almost overwhelming impulse to tempt religious guys when I know they
are trying hard not to be tempted (when I was younger, anyway) ;-)

My mom used to try to get me to settle down with "a nice Mormon family
man" -- being a brat in my 20s, I told her that if I did that, he
wouldn't BE "a nice Mormon family man" anymore, because I'd take him
away from his wife and children :)

--
Saffire
205/137/125