Re: Pensioner dragged through courts for doing 35mph in 30 zone aswife was having epileptic fit

A.C.P.Crawshaw

Guest
Nuxxy, your gratuitous profanities constitute the only "disgusting" elements in your
paranoid rantings. I'm pleased to see that the police were sufficiently alert to curtail
dangerous driving which put other road users at risk.

A.C.P.Crawshaw <[email protected]> whizzed past me shouting
>Nuxxy, your gratuitous profanities constitute the only "disgusting"
>elements in your paranoid rantings. I'm pleased to see that the police
>were sufficiently alert to curtail dangerous driving which put other
>road users at risk.

And put Mrs Pensioner at risk. A panicky speeding driver endangers the
front-seat passenger more than himself.

--
Sue ]:(:)

On May 15, 8:33 pm, Sue White <[email protected]> wrote:
> A.C.P.Crawshaw <[email protected]> whizzed past me shouting
>
> >Nuxxy, your gratuitous profanities constitute the only "disgusting"
> >elements in your paranoid rantings. I'm pleased to see that the police
> >were sufficiently alert to curtail dangerous driving which put other
> >road users at risk.

> And put Mrs Pensioner at risk.  A panicky speeding driver endangers the
> front-seat passenger more than himself.
>
> --
> Sue   ]:(:)

His priority was to park, so he sped at 35mph?

The man's clearly a liar and has involved the Mail, the natural source
of outraged curtain-twitching xenophobic, homophobic middle
Englanders, in his shameless parading of DISABLED WIFE IN A SPAZ
CHARIOT