General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Permanent or Persistent sexual side effects from SSRIs.

Started by JimR · · Last activity · 1 post · 228 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 June 2005
Last activity
15 June 2005
Original author
JimR
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
228
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have something to say about anti depressents. Excuse my spelling...Zoloft
    worked for me but it screwed up my sex...I would tell everybody to try
    Same...SaMe..whatever..just find it at Walgreens...the stuff works...it
    worked wonders for me socially.
    Changed my life..I was a very introverted person...this made me more
    comfortable socially.

    Jim

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.