General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Peter Bowditch Can't Admit A Mistake

Started by Peter Bowditch · · Last activity · 5 posts · 308 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 August 2003
Last activity
12 August 2003
Original author
Peter Bowditch
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
308
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [email hidden] (Jan) wrote:

    Let's forget all the rest of the [censored] you talk and just
    concentrate on one thing for a moment. You say that Rich Shewmaker
    never said that he was going to give me $5 every time you brought up
    Jesse Gelsinger in an attempt to discredit me. I gave you a reference
    to a Google archive message from Rich where he used these words, which
    you quoted in the message to which I am replying:

    Quoted message said:

    No, Peter gets $5 everytime Jan hawks up and reposts that Jesse Gelsinger
    story with the claim that doing so somehow proves that Peter is a liar.

    So please explain how Rich saying this is not Rich saying this. Is
    Google now part of the conspiracy?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=R8GdncKCPfgDQbKiRTvU2Q%40ilhawaii.net

    So, once again, please explain how using Rich's VERY OWN WORDS is not
    good enough.

    --
    Peter Bowditch [email hidden]
    The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    I'm a Bright. Are you?

  2. Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Peter Bowditch Can't Admit A Mistake
    From: Peter Bowditch [email hidden]
    Date: 8/9/2003 9:23 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    [email hidden] (Jan) wrote:

    Let's forget all the rest of the [censored] you talk and just
    concentrate on one thing for a moment. You say that Rich Shewmaker
    never said that he was going to give me $5 every time you brought up
    Jesse Gelsinger in an attempt to discredit me. I gave you a reference
    to a Google archive message from Rich where he used these words, which
    you quoted in the message to which I am replying:

    Quoted message said:

    No, Peter gets $5 everytime Jan hawks up and reposts that Jesse Gelsinger
    story with the claim that doing so somehow proves that Peter is a liar.

    So please explain how Rich saying this is not Rich saying this. Is
    Google now part of the conspiracy?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=R8GdncKCPfgDQbKiRTvU2Q%40ilhawaii.net

    So, once again, please explain how using Rich's VERY OWN WORDS is not
    good enough.

    I DID!!!

    YOU ARE BOTH BUSTED!!!

    Quoted message said:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=R8GdncKCPfgDQbKiRTvU2Q%40ilhawaii.net

    Won't work.

    Orignal Post:

    From: Rich Shewmaker ([email hidden])
    Subject: Re: Jan the Accuser
    View: Complete Thread (48 articles)
    Original Format
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 2003-07-02 01:51:16 PST

    I just had a great idea! As of July 1, I will donate $1 to quackwatch.com
    every time Jan calls someone a LIAR, and donate $5 every time she says
    something negative about Dr. Barrett or his websites, up to a maximum of
    $100 per month, until further notice. The principle of free speech and the
    nature of the internet make it impossible to prevent her invective, but I
    can at least make it sting a little bit every time she misbehaves.

    If anyone
    would like to join me, I will post the totals of the transgressions and the
    appropriate amount at the end of each month until further notice. It is easy
    to donate. The more who join in, the more negative reinforcement is applied.
    See:

    **Rich trying to cover Peter's buns:**

    SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the date????

    From: Rich Shewmaker ([email hidden])
    Subject: Re: Quackbusters
    View: Complete Thread (260 articles)
    Original Format
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 2003-08-05 09:34:39 PST

    "Tsu Dho Nimh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    (Jan) said:

    Repeated L I A R Peter Bowditch.

    Quoted message said:

    Still waiting for that definition of T- and B-cells, Dave.

    Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaa!!

    STILL waiting for you to post proof of your accusations.

    You CAN'T, they were LIES, you made them up!!!

    You HYPOCRITE!!!

    Are multiple instances $5 each? Or is it a per post value?

    $1 to Quackwatch for each post in which Jan calls someone a liar.

    Quoted message said:

    BTW, Jan, every time you call someone a LIAR, the RatBags project
    gets a $5 donation from Rich.

    No, Peter gets $5 everytime Jan hawks up and reposts that Jesse Gelsinger
    story with the claim that doing so somehow proves that Peter is a liar.

    Credibility from both ZERO

    Dishonesty from both 100%

    Proof of ye good ole boy and girl club.

    BUSTED!!!

    AND NOT VERY BRIGHT!!!!!

    Sly little tricks, a product of both organized medicine and Satan.

    Jan

  3. --

    "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Peter Bowditch Can't Admit A Mistake
    From: Peter Bowditch [email hidden]
    Date: 8/9/2003 9:23 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    [email hidden] (Jan) wrote:

    Let's forget all the rest of the [censored] you talk and just
    concentrate on one thing for a moment. You say that Rich Shewmaker
    never said that he was going to give me $5 every time you brought up
    Jesse Gelsinger in an attempt to discredit me. I gave you a reference
    to a Google archive message from Rich where he used these words, which
    you quoted in the message to which I am replying:

    Quoted message said:

    No, Peter gets $5 everytime Jan hawks up and reposts that Jesse


    Gelsinger

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    story with the claim that doing so somehow proves that Peter is a liar.

    So please explain how Rich saying this is not Rich saying this. Is
    Google now part of the conspiracy?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=R8GdncKCPfgDQbKiRTvU2Q%40ilhawaii.net

    Quoted message said:


    So, once again, please explain how using Rich's VERY OWN WORDS is not
    good enough.

    I DID!!!

    YOU ARE BOTH BUSTED!!!

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=R8GdncKCPfgDQbKiRTvU2Q%40ilhawaii.net

    Won't work.

    Orignal Post:

    From: Rich Shewmaker ([email hidden])
    Subject: Re: Jan the Accuser
    View: Complete Thread (48 articles)
    Original Format
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 2003-07-02 01:51:16 PST

    I just had a great idea! As of July 1, I will donate $1 to quackwatch.com
    every time Jan calls someone a LIAR, and donate $5 every time she says
    something negative about Dr. Barrett or his websites, up to a maximum of
    $100 per month, until further notice. The principle of free speech and the
    nature of the internet make it impossible to prevent her invective, but I
    can at least make it sting a little bit every time she misbehaves.

    If anyone
    would like to join me, I will post the totals of the transgressions and


    the

    Quoted message said:

    appropriate amount at the end of each month until further notice. It is


    easy

    Quoted message said:

    to donate. The more who join in, the more negative reinforcement is


    applied.

    Quoted message said:

    See:

    **Rich trying to cover Peter's buns:**

    SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the date????

    From: Rich Shewmaker ([email hidden])
    Subject: Re: Quackbusters
    View: Complete Thread (260 articles)
    Original Format
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 2003-08-05 09:34:39 PST

    "Tsu Dho Nimh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    (Jan) said:

    Repeated L I A R Peter Bowditch.

    >Still waiting for that definition of T- and B-cells, Dave.

    Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaa!!

    STILL waiting for you to post proof of your accusations.

    You CAN'T, they were LIES, you made them up!!!

    You HYPOCRITE!!!

    Are multiple instances $5 each? Or is it a per post value?

    $1 to Quackwatch for each post in which Jan calls someone a liar.

    Quoted message said:

    BTW, Jan, every time you call someone a LIAR, the RatBags project
    gets a $5 donation from Rich.

    No, Peter gets $5 everytime Jan hawks up and reposts that Jesse Gelsinger
    story with the claim that doing so somehow proves that Peter is a liar.

    Credibility from both ZERO

    Dishonesty from both 100%

    Proof of ye good ole boy and girl club.

    BUSTED!!!

    AND NOT VERY BRIGHT!!!!!

    Sly little tricks, a product of both organized medicine and Satan.

    Jan

    Just go back to the archive and look a little farther down in the thread,
    Jan. Now who's not very bright? BUSTED! Now, admit you are wrong like a big
    girl.

    --Rich

    --

    Message 19 in thread
    From: Rich Shewmaker ([email hidden])
    Subject: Re: Jan the Accuser
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 2003-07-02 17:07:56 PST

    "Peter Bowditch" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Mark Thorson said:
    Rich Shewmaker said:

    I just had a great idea! As of July 1, I will donate $1 to


    quackwatch.com

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    every time Jan calls someone a LIAR, and donate $5 every time she says
    something negative about Dr. Barrett or his websites, up to a maximum


    of

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    $100 per month, until further notice. The principle of free speech and


    the

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    nature of the internet make it impossible to prevent her invective, but


    I

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    can at least make it sting a little bit every time she misbehaves. If


    anyone

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    would like to join me, I will post the totals of the transgressions and


    the

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    appropriate amount at the end of each month until further notice. It is


    easy

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    to donate. The more who join in, the more negative reinforcement is


    applied.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    I'll match that -- if you count up the total each month.
    I don't read every post, so I can't count them up myself.

    Hey! I've got a PayPal button too!

    --
    Peter Bowditch [email hidden]
    The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight

    Fair enough. A five bucks to yours every time Jan reposts the Gelsinger
    tirade or the FDA bash that starts "In recent years, there has been an
    upsurge of . . ." to "prove" something or other about you. Max $75/month.

    --Rich

  4. Jan said:
    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Peter Bowditch Can't Admit A Mistake
    From: Peter Bowditch [email hidden]
    Date: 8/9/2003 9:23 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    [email hidden] (Jan) wrote:

    Let's forget all the rest of the [censored] you talk and just
    concentrate on one thing for a moment. You say that Rich Shewmaker
    never said that he was going to give me $5 every time you brought up
    Jesse Gelsinger in an attempt to discredit me. I gave you a reference
    to a Google archive message from Rich where he used these words, which
    you quoted in the message to which I am replying:

    Quoted message said:

    No, Peter gets $5 everytime Jan hawks up and reposts that Jesse Gelsinger
    story with the claim that doing so somehow proves that Peter is a liar.

    So please explain how Rich saying this is not Rich saying this. Is
    Google now part of the conspiracy?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=R8GdncKCPfgDQbKiRTvU2Q%40ilhawaii.net

    So, once again, please explain how using Rich's VERY OWN WORDS is not
    good enough.

    I DID!!!

    YOU ARE BOTH BUSTED!!!

    Quoted message said:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=R8GdncKCPfgDQbKiRTvU2Q%40ilhawaii.net

    Won't work.

    This is the equivalent of Jan holding her hands over her ears saying
    "No! No! Facts to show I am wrong."

    The URL works just fine.

  5. Rod said:

    Get Lost Loser,
    Rod
    "Happy Oyster" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Rod seems to have selected HO as his new, favorite target.

    He seems to slect those who nail Jan's dishonesty.

    I wonder who is next?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.