Re: petition = gay

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jay S. Hill, Apr 8, 2006.

  1. Jay S. Hill

    Jay S. Hill Guest

    Calling everything you see gay really equals gay.

    Tags:

  2. Jay S. Hill wrote:

    > Calling everything you see gay really equals gay.

    Spoken like a true faggot.

    Magilla

  3. Jack Hollis

    Jack Hollis Guest

    On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 12:59:01 -0400, MagillaGorilla
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Jay S. Hill wrote:
    >
    >> Calling everything you see gay really equals gay.

    >Spoken like a true faggot.
    >
    >Magilla

    At a certain point most expressions become played out to the point
    that you have to wonder about the people who continue to use them and
    "that's gay" is one of them.

    However, dude, if you want to continue to use it, that's groovy
    because like we all have to do our own thing.

  4. Jay S. Hill

    Jay S. Hill Guest

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=6081639&dopt=Abstract