Re: petition = gay

Jay S. Hill wrote:

> Calling everything you see gay really equals gay.

Spoken like a true ******.

Magilla

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 12:59:01 -0400, MagillaGorilla
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Jay S. Hill wrote:
>
>> Calling everything you see gay really equals gay.

>Spoken like a true ******.
>
>Magilla

At a certain point most expressions become played out to the point
that you have to wonder about the people who continue to use them and
"that's gay" is one of them.

However, dude, if you want to continue to use it, that's groovy
because like we all have to do our own thing.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=6081639&dopt=Abstract