Re: Pez's Daily Distraction and Tom Danielson

Ted van de Weteringe

Guest
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> The latest Daily Distraction at PezCyclingNews.com is indicated as
> being Tom Danielson's GF. Last I heard he was married to Kristin
> Armstrong.

Still is, but apparently separated since the fall. Kristin's Corner has
gone from the Tommy D. website. Someone calls it an upgrade for Tommy,
another is glad for Kristin because Tommy still has a lot of growing up
to do. (BTW, not K. Armstrong but Johnson.)

Source: the other rbr. No link because they banned me.

In article <[email protected]>,
Ted van de Weteringe <[email protected]> wrote:

> Source: the other rbr. No link because they banned me.

Banned you? WTF is that about, Ewoud?

--
tanx,
Howard