Re: PHOTON BLINK Y SCORES!!

takes time to deveop a product's usefullness-the amber front photon
saves headlamp power in a streetlamp burb's ride. The white lamp's
lumens count reducts as an autoform warning in the ambient streetlamp
light, the path is well lit, so the lamp goes off and the photon stays
blinky

On 16 Dec 2004 09:27:47 -0800, Robert Browning (datakoll) wrote:

>in the ambient streetlamp light,
>the path is well lit,
>so the lamp goes off
>and the photon stays blinky

The lark's on the wing;
The snail's on the thorn;
God's in his Heaven -
All's right with the world!

-------------------------------
John Dacey
Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
Since 1983
Comprehensive catalogue of track equipment: online since 1996.
http://www.businesscycles.com

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:15:11 -0500, John Dacey
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On 16 Dec 2004 09:27:47 -0800, Robert Browning (datakoll) wrote:
>
>>in the ambient streetlamp light,
>>the path is well lit,
>>so the lamp goes off
>>and the photon stays blinky

>The lark's on the wing;
>The snail's on the thorn;
>God's in his Heaven -
>All's right with the world!
>

>-------------------------------
>John Dacey
>Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
>Since 1983
>Comprehensive catalogue of track equipment: online since 1996.
>http://www.businesscycles.com

And all our yesterdayes, have lighted Fooles
The way to dusty death. Out, out, breefe Candle,
Life's but a walking Shadow, a poore Player,
That struts and frets his houre upon the Stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a Tale
Told by an Ideot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

http://dewey.library.upenn.edu/sceti/printedbooksNew/index.cfm?TextID=firstfolio&PagePosition=757

Brief Candle Bicycle Lights
Dunsinane, Scotland
Since 1040
Comprehensive predictions by our trained staff of weyard
Sisters and Seyton

"Vocat aestus in umbram" - Nemesianus
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:44:58 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>>On 16 Dec 2004 09:27:47 -0800, Robert Browning (datakoll) wrote:
>>
>>>in the ambient streetlamp light,
>>>the path is well lit,
>>>so the lamp goes off
>>>and the photon stays blinky

>>The lark's on the wing;
>>The snail's on the thorn;
>>God's in his Heaven -
>>All's right with the world!

>And all our yesterdayes, have lighted Fooles
>The way to dusty death. Out, out, breefe Candle,
>Life's but a walking Shadow, a poore Player,
>That struts and frets his houre upon the Stage,
>And then is heard no more. It is a Tale
>Told by an Ideot, full of sound and fury,
>Signifying nothing.
>
>http://dewey.library.upenn.edu/sceti/printedbooksNew/index.cfm?TextID=firstfolio&PagePosition=757

"And no one knows, at sight, a masterpiece.
"And give up verse, my boy,
"There's nothing in it."

-Ezra Pound
http://pisha.phm.vcu.edu/~formica/ep_hsm.html

-------------------------------
John Dacey
Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
Since 1983
Comprehensive catalogue of track equipment: online since 1996.
http://www.businesscycles.com

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:34:40 -0500, John Dacey
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Vocat aestus in umbram" - Nemesianus

>>>The lark's on the wing;
>>>The snail's on the thorn;
>>>God's in his Heaven -
>>>All's right with the world!

>>And all our yesterdayes, have lighted Fooles
>>The way to dusty death. Out, out, breefe Candle,
>>Life's but a walking Shadow, a poore Player,
>>That struts and frets his houre upon the Stage,
>>And then is heard no more. It is a Tale
>>Told by an Ideot, full of sound and fury,
>>Signifying nothing.
>>
>>http://dewey.library.upenn.edu/sceti/printedbooksNew/index.cfm?TextID=firstfolio&PagePosition=757

>"And no one knows, at sight, a masterpiece.
>"And give up verse, my boy,
>"There's nothing in it."
>
>-Ezra Pound
>http://pisha.phm.vcu.edu/~formica/ep_hsm.html
>
>-------------------------------
>John Dacey
>Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
>Since 1983
>Comprehensive catalogue of track equipment: online since 1996.
>http://www.businesscycles.com

"T.S. Eliot."

Pfc. Wintergreen

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:34:40 -0500, John Dacey
> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>And all our yesterdayes, have lighted Fooles
>>>The way to dusty death. Out, out, breefe Candle,
>>>Life's but a walking Shadow, a poore Player,
>>>That struts and frets his houre upon the Stage,
>>>And then is heard no more. It is a Tale
>>>Told by an Ideot, full of sound and fury,
>>>Signifying nothing.
>>>
>>>http://dewey.library.upenn.edu/sceti/printedbooksNew/index.cfm?TextID=firstfolio&PagePosition=757

>>"And no one knows, at sight, a masterpiece.
>>"And give up verse, my boy,
>>"There's nothing in it."
>>
>>-Ezra Pound
>>http://pisha.phm.vcu.edu/~formica/ep_hsm.html
>>
>>-------------------------------
>>John Dacey
>>Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
>>Since 1983
>>Comprehensive catalogue of track equipment: online since 1996.
>>http://www.businesscycles.com

> "T.S. Eliot."
>
> Pfc. Wintergreen

Speaking of snails...

No one knows exactly who she whas or how she died
But, when they opend up her purse
They found a sanil inside

The Residents

Dave

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:23:08 GMT, "Dave Reckoning"
<[email protected]> wrote:

><[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:34:40 -0500, John Dacey
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>"And no one knows, at sight, a masterpiece.
>>>"And give up verse, my boy,
>>>"There's nothing in it."
>>>
>>>-Ezra Pound
>>>http://pisha.phm.vcu.edu/~formica/ep_hsm.html
>>>
>>>-------------------------------
>>>John Dacey
>>>Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
>>>Since 1983
>>>Comprehensive catalogue of track equipment: online since 1996.
>>>http://www.businesscycles.com

>> "T.S. Eliot."
>>
>> Pfc. Wintergreen

>Speaking of snails...
>
>No one knows exactly who she whas or how she died
>But, when they opend up her purse
>They found a sanil inside
>
>The Residents
>
>Dave

Dear Dave,

Speaking of snails . . .

I think that I shall never see
A snail as lovely as a bee

Though by the French it may be gobbled,
In life's stern race the snail is hobbled,

With but one foot instead of six,
No wings to soar, no nose to pick,

No gentle buzz, nor poison sting,
No family life, no happy queen.

Snails are slow and hard of shell,
And unlike honey, slime won't sell.

J. Kilmer

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:32:20 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>>Speaking of snails...
>>
>>No one knows exactly who she whas or how she died
>>But, when they opend up her purse
>>They found a sanil inside
>>
>>The Residents
>>
>>Dave

>Dear Dave,
>
>Speaking of snails . . .
>
>I think that I shall never see
>A snail as lovely as a bee
>
>Though by the French it may be gobbled,
>In life's stern race the snail is hobbled,
>
>With but one foot instead of six,
>No wings to soar, no nose to pick,
>
>No gentle buzz, nor poison sting,
>No family life, no happy queen.
>
>Snails are slow and hard of shell,
>And unlike honey, slime won't sell.
>
>J. Kilmer

Mother Nature's Chief Actuary
Keeps account of each critter's lifespan.
Ne'er too cautious of grief nor too wary,
Lest they wind up in fire or fry-pan.

The snail endures your jibes and sneers;
His cursed life can last ten years.
Whereas bees live but just one summer.
If you're a drone, that's a real bummer.

John Dacey
Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
http://www.businesscycles.com
Since 1983
Our catalog of track equipment: online since 1996