Re: Pick a Diet, Then Stick to It - what is the 2PD diet???

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Feb 13, 2005.

  1. George wrote:

    > >> What makes YOUR
    > >> diet more likely to succeed than someone else's diet?

    > >A few reasons:
    > >

    > >(3) The Creator of the Universe has inspired it and backs it.
    > >

    > >Andrew

    > Ahhhhh now we get to the real truth about our resident healer. His
    > views, advice, and thoughts are endorsed and backed by the Great One.

    It remains my choice to serve Him.

    > Here in Canada the Great One is Wayne Gretsky.

    You have free will to worship whomever/whatever you choose, George.

    > I think Wayne and our
    > healer are about equal when it comes to the value of their medical
    > advice and opinions.

    That would be your judgment, George.

    You remain in my prayers, dear neighbor, whom I love, in Lord Christ's
    holy name.

    May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    you too will have eternal life and the incredible riches of His
    everlasting kingdom.

    Here's how:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

    Please note that God truly made this special link describing that He is
    the great "I am" and that His message is as simple as the number 2 which
    is a number between 1 to 9 and reminds us of His 2 commandments, the 2
    arms of the cross, the 2nd part of the Trinity, the 2 finger sign of the
    Prince of Peace [who remains *V*ictorious over death and satan], and the
    2PD Approach. Let it not ever be written that Christ did not make His
    presence known here on Usenet :)

    Also, note that Exodus 16:16 reminds us that 16 oz plus 16 oz makes 2
    pounds, which is "a certain measure of weight," which is what "omer"
    literally means in Hebrew.

    Enter the 2PD-OMER Approach:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    At His service,

    Andrew

    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

    **
    Suggested Reading:
    (1) http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
    (2) http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2F325D1A
    (3) http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A
    (4) http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A
    (5) http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A
    (6) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A
    (7) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

    Tags:

  2. tia

    tia Guest

    > Please note that God truly made this special link

    amazing..even the almighty god a laptop and an internet connection...

    --
    _____________________________
    This be Tia's SIG!!! YAY!

  3. tia wrote:

    > omfg you posted that about 2 minutes after i posted mine..

    Fyi, using the Lord's name in vain is a sin.

    > dont you watch
    > television,

    Just watched a friend perform on the Grammy's while writing a book,
    answering a half-dozen patient pages, and posting a few messages on
    USENET.

    How is this possible?

    It is written in Joshua 10:

    13 So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the nation avenged
    itself on its enemies, as it is written in the Book of Jashar. The sun
    stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full
    day.

    And so you have now witnessed God's power over time.

    The Lord is great! May all praise Him, Whom I love with all my heart,
    soul, mind and strength :)

    > you nut?

    Lord Christ teaches from Matthew 5:

    11“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely
    say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad,
    because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they
    persecuted the prophets who were before you.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Tia, whom I love, in Lord Christ's
    holy name.

    May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    you too will have eternal life and the unimaginable riches of His
    infinite kingdom.

[...]

  4. God doesn't like you, god damn it.

    --
    You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

    news:[email protected]

  5. JC Der Koenig wrote:

    > God doesn't like you,

    Correct. He loves me as I love Him with all my heart, soul, mind, and
    strength :)

    > god damn it.

    Fyi, using His name in vain is a sin.

    You will be in my prayers, dear JC, whom I love, in Lord Christ's holy
    name.

    May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    you too will have eternal life and the unimaginable riches of His
    infinite kingdom.

    Here's how:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

    Please note that God truly made this special link describing that He is
    the great "I am" and that His message is as simple as the number 2 which
    is a number between 1 to 9 and reminds us of His 2 commandments, the 2
    arms of the cross, the 2nd part of the Trinity, the 2 finger sign of the
    Prince of Peace [who remains *V*ictorious over death and satan], and the
    2PD Approach. Let it not ever be written that Christ did not make His
    presence known here on Usenet :)

    Also, note that Exodus 16:16 continues to remind us that 16 oz plus 16
    oz makes 2 pounds, which is "a certain measure of weight," which is what
    "omer" literally means in Hebrew.

    Enter the 2PD-OMER Approach:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    At His service,

    Andrew

    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

    **
    Suggested Reading:
    (1) http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
    (2) http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2F325D1A
    (3) http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A
    (4) http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A
    (5) http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A
    (6) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A
    (7) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

  6. God doesn't like you or love you, god damn it.

    --
    Most people are dumb as bricks; some people are dumber than that. -- MFW

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > JC Der Koenig wrote:
    >>
    >> God doesn't like you,

    > Correct. He loves me as I love Him with all my heart, soul, mind, and
    > strength :)
    >
    >> god damn it.

    > Fyi, using His name in vain is a sin.
    >
    > You will be in my prayers, dear JC, whom I love, in Lord Christ's holy
    > name.
    >
    > May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    > you too will have eternal life and the unimaginable riches of His
    > infinite kingdom.
    >
    > Here's how:
    >
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129
    >
    > Please note that God truly made this special link describing that He is
    > the great "I am" and that His message is as simple as the number 2 which
    > is a number between 1 to 9 and reminds us of His 2 commandments, the 2
    > arms of the cross, the 2nd part of the Trinity, the 2 finger sign of the
    > Prince of Peace [who remains *V*ictorious over death and satan], and the
    > 2PD Approach. Let it not ever be written that Christ did not make His
    > presence known here on Usenet :)
    >
    > Also, note that Exodus 16:16 continues to remind us that 16 oz plus 16
    > oz makes 2 pounds, which is "a certain measure of weight," which is what
    > "omer" literally means in Hebrew.
    >
    > Enter the 2PD-OMER Approach:
    >
    > http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp
    >
    > At His service,
    >
    > Andrew
    >
    > --
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    > Board-Certified Cardiologist
    >

    > **
    > Suggested Reading:
    > (1) http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
    > (2) http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2F325D1A
    > (3) http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A
    > (4) http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A
    > (5) http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A
    > (6) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A
    > (7) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

  7. Fyi, God the Creator of the universe does not exist for the purpose of
    obeying you. It is your choice, as an exercise of the free will He has
    given you, to obey Him.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor, whom I love, in Christ's