Re: Pictures of your latest ride

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by jamessd, Jun 23, 2008.

  1. jamessd

    jamessd Guest

    cathwood wrote:
    > I rode the Chester Bikeathon with my family today. It was very windy.
    >
    > (I've included the photo of Sam on his bike to try to give an
    > indication of how windy it was - he had to lean into the side wind to
    > avoid being blown over)

    By the way, you can do the same thing on here as GK described on the
    other forum, so that the pictures appear in the post ;) .

    --
    jamessd

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
    Add me, but tel me who you are :p:
    [email protected]

    Kieron wrote:
    > I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
    > a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
    > bush.

  2. Andrew Mell

    Andrew Mell Guest

    this is from my ride on saturday the 21st at the snowy mountains in NSW,
    Austraila.

    [image: http://i30.tinypic.com/w86obd.jpg]

    [image: http://i32.tinypic.com/fvdwg0.jpg]

    --