Re: Ping! Bomba and Spadey:

Could say your twisted,how old are you now. Like our mom
tells us wait till your my age. That saying is so true and thank
goodness for Motrin.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Could say your twisted,how old are you now.

Heheheh, sure I'm twisted, you Crazy ',;~}~

I'm a 36 y/o - seems these problems have stemmed from some quite serious
impact traumas, but I've been told he cn fix me up, not to worry.

> Like our mom
> tells us wait till your my age. That saying is so true and thank
> goodness for Motrin.

Heh, I'll be climbing trees and swinging out of 'em at age 80, TRUST ME!
LOL!

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe wrote:

> Heh, I'll be climbing trees and swinging out of 'em at age 80

Or swinging /from/ one at age 40.

Signed,

Jealous Husband

(Good hearing from ya, ya nutty git!)

:p

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun aRe wrote:
>
> > Heh, I'll be climbing trees and swinging out of 'em at age 80

> Or swinging /from/ one at age 40.

There would be no need as I'm already well hung.

> Signed,
>
> Jealous Husband

Heheh, those days are over andj00 know it... hang on, I never did screw
another man's gal, heheheh....

> (Good hearing from ya, ya nutty git!)

Cheers Bill! Still getting and fwd'ing all that humour stuff - the signs
were good BTW ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Did you mail me 'engrish.com' link, or have seen it anyway? - If
not, find it and check it out!

Shaun aRe wrote:

> Cheers Bill! Still getting and fwd'ing all that humour stuff - the
> signs were good BTW ',;~}~

> Shaun aRe - Did you mail me 'engrish.com' link, or have seen it
> anyway? - If not, find it and check it out!

It's a daily "must see" for me; never miss it. (Yesterday's was a real
hoot.)

Scent Aficionado Bill

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun aRe wrote:
>
> > Cheers Bill! Still getting and fwd'ing all that humour stuff - the
> > signs were good BTW ',;~}~

> > Shaun aRe - Did you mail me 'engrish.com' link, or have seen it
> > anyway? - If not, find it and check it out!

> It's a daily "must see" for me; never miss it. (Yesterday's was a real
> hoot.)
>
> Scent Aficionado Bill

Great stuff then! Went down a treat at Kath's place ',;~}~

Cheers,

Shaun aRe