Re: PING Harry D.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by TabathaD, Mar 11, 2006.

  1. TabathaD

    TabathaD Guest

    On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 18:15:43 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Harry, it is with deep regret that I part with my ancient sig. Seems
    >folks are gettin' tired of it and I aim to please <g> It's all yours,
    >aulde son. This'll be the last roundup for the sig from here.
    >
    >BTW, wasn't nearly frustrated enough with Real Life, so I've taken up
    >golf again :)
    >
    >Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    >AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    I humbly accept your kind bequest, Squeaks, and promise you visiting
    rights. I will use it wisely and keep it off rfc.
    Except perhaps this once . . . . ;0)

    Harry [the-devil-made-me do-it]D

    -- Duncan Hines

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    TabathaD <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 18:15:43 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Harry, it is with deep regret that I part with my ancient sig. Seems
    > >folks are gettin' tired of it and I aim to please <g> It's all yours,
    > >aulde son. This'll be the last roundup for the sig from here.

    > I humbly accept your kind bequest, Squeaks, and promise you visiting
    > rights. I will use it wisely and keep it off rfc.
    > Except perhaps this once . . . . ;0)
    >
    > Harry [the-devil-made-me do-it]D
    >
    > "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as
    > old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had been as full as the
    > waitress's, it would have been a very good dinner."
    >
    > -- Duncan Hines

    Nonsense! It's a wonderful sig line and food-related to boot!! And
    just because a couple people don't care for it doesn't mean myriad
    others do not.
    --
    -Barb
    <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 3-8-2006, Mekong River Thai Cuisine

  3. On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:47:51 GMT, TabathaD <[email protected]> rummaged
    among random neurons and opined:

    >I humbly accept your kind bequest, Squeaks, and promise you visiting
    >rights. I will use it wisely and keep it off rfc.
    >Except perhaps this once . . . . ;0)

    Mother Superior Barb and I both insist that you use it in the ng. I
    suspect what a couple of naysayers disliked wasn't entirely related to
    my sig.

    >Harry [the-devil-made-me do-it]D
    >
    >"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as
    >old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had been as full as the
    >waitress's, it would have been a very good dinner."
    >
    >-- Duncan Hines

    <sniff! wiping tear from her cheek> It does my heart proud to see the
    sig so carefully cared for.

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
    classed as cannybals."

    Finley Peter Dunne (1900)

  4. On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:29:29 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:47:51 GMT, TabathaD <[email protected]> rummaged
    >among random neurons and opined:
    >
    >>I humbly accept your kind bequest, Squeaks, and promise you visiting
    >>rights. I will use it wisely and keep it off rfc.
    >>Except perhaps this once . . . . ;0)

    >Mother Superior Barb and I both insist that you use it in the ng. I
    >suspect what a couple of naysayers disliked wasn't entirely related to
    >my sig.
    >>
    >>Harry [the-devil-made-me do-it]D
    >>
    >>"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as
    >>old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had been as full as the
    >>waitress's, it would have been a very good dinner."
    >>
    >>-- Duncan Hines

    ><sniff! wiping tear from her cheek> It does my heart proud to see the
    >sig so carefully cared for.
    >
    >Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    >AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA
    >
    >"Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
    >classed as cannybals."
    >
    >Finley Peter Dunne (1900)
    >
    >To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

    The replacement sig has some promise too, Terry.

    You may have a point, though - if this group survives whatsis name's
    rantings, they should be OK with [y]our sig lines, eh. ;0)

    Harry

    - Duncan Hines

    Virus scanned by F-Secure

  5. On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 00:10:19 GMT, Harry Demidavicius <[email protected]>
    rummaged among random neurons and opined:

    >The replacement sig has some promise too, Terry.

    Think yew. I'm surprised I haven't had a vegan uproar by now, but hope
    everyone knows it's in jest.

    >You may have a point, though - if this group survives whatsis name's
    >rantings, they should be OK with [y]our sig lines, eh. ;0)

    Shoot, we've survived Sheldon yea these many years...