RE:Place your Bets

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by sandy saunders, Aug 1, 2004.

  1. Mr Paul S will back plus/minus 3 days of the 31 July 2005.

    Any advance?

    First Prize: Reply to the first posting by Paul S.

    Second Prize: One Years membership to the Argos Tent Owners Club.

    Third Prize: Compulsory attendance at the first uk.rec.walking Exped with
    Paul S present.

    Place your bets folks .............

    --
    Sandy Saunders @ www.thewalkzone.co.uk

    "Mountains or Mole Hills ..... reaching the
    summit still brings the same excitement"

    Tags:

  2. I give it 6 days.

    Slipstream_242

    "sandy saunders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Mr Paul S will back plus/minus 3 days of the 31 July 2005.
    >
    > Any advance?
    >
    > First Prize: Reply to the first posting by Paul S.
    >
    > Second Prize: One Years membership to the Argos Tent Owners Club.
    >
    > Third Prize: Compulsory attendance at the first uk.rec.walking Exped with
    > Paul S present.
    >
    > Place your bets folks .............
    >

    > --
    > Sandy Saunders @ www.thewalkzone.co.uk
    >
    > "Mountains or Mole Hills ..... reaching the
    > summit still brings the same excitement"

  3. Jhimmy

    Jhimmy Guest

    This is Paul's excuse, because he knows when he goes into his Argos Tent,
    the zip will get stuck and he'll be entombed for months.

    Watch out for new poster names, he might disguise himself!

    Jhimmy.

  4. Judith

    Judith Guest

    On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 22:20:42 +0100, "Jhimmy" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Watch out for new poster names, he might disguise himself!

    Why don't we just copy all our posts to his email? ;-)

  5. Phil Cook

    Phil Cook Guest

    On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:26:45 +0100, Judith wrote:

    >On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 22:20:42 +0100, "Jhimmy" <[email protected]>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Watch out for new poster names, he might disguise himself!

    >Why don't we just copy all our posts to his email? ;-)

    He He. That thought passed through my mind too. :)