Re: Plant derivative attacks the roots of leukemia

Robert Cohen

Guest
re: leukemia

It is my very humble seat-of-pants hypothesis/observation plus an
article or two in a non-medical litrerature daily local newspaper
several years ago that a cause (one of the causes) of childhood
leukemia is ordinary herbicide spreading/spraying of yards (lawns) and
the mal-effect & impact on fetuses/infants

that's all/what i have in my c causation repetoire of paranoiac fears,
though i had once planned to introduce a bill in my State's legislature
outlawing the very common custom,/practice in subdivision yards
reality

meanwhile, we still get our lawn sprayed by that damne "leukemia truck"
every month or so, though we're now empty nesters

i suppose you couldn't call me an existentialist, but definitely a
hen-pecked hypocrite

The childhood and adulthood leukemia's are different types of acute
leukemia's.
One is lymphoblastic and the adult is myeloblastic with very good treatment
options for childhood leukemia's and very bad options right now for adult
AML.
There are many known associations with mutagenic substances and many unknown
associations or simply unknowns.

news:[email protected]...