Re: Plant derivative attacks the roots of leukemia

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Robert Cohen, Feb 23, 2005.

  1. Robert Cohen

    Robert Cohen Guest

    re: leukemia

    It is my very humble seat-of-pants hypothesis/observation plus an
    article or two in a non-medical litrerature daily local newspaper
    several years ago that a cause (one of the causes) of childhood
    leukemia is ordinary herbicide spreading/spraying of yards (lawns) and
    the mal-effect & impact on fetuses/infants

    that's all/what i have in my c causation repetoire of paranoiac fears,
    though i had once planned to introduce a bill in my State's legislature
    outlawing the very common custom,/practice in subdivision yards
    reality

    meanwhile, we still get our lawn sprayed by that damne "leukemia truck"
    every month or so, though we're now empty nesters

    i suppose you couldn't call me an existentialist, but definitely a
    hen-pecked hypocrite

    Tags:

  2. Robert

    Robert Guest

    The childhood and adulthood leukemia's are different types of acute
    leukemia's.
    One is lymphoblastic and the adult is myeloblastic with very good treatment
    options for childhood leukemia's and very bad options right now for adult
    AML.
    There are many known associations with mutagenic substances and many unknown
    associations or simply unknowns.

    news:[email protected]