Re: Please Do Not Walk Into A Supermarket Until You Read This!

After reading a number of posts about getting free groceries, I
finally decided to try the program at http://www.wrldofproducts.com I
signed up before Thanskgiving and received my package in time for
buying my Thanksgiving groceries. This year I was hosting the party
and had 15 family members over. I purchased all the groceries needed
for the holiday plus plates, utensils, etc. The bill came out to
$347.59 then I put this program to work. Using this program my total
bill was reduced to only $20.16 that's all I had to pay!!!- this was
better than hitting the lottery
but I thought this must be a fluke it can't happen again and that is
why I never bothered posting my experience with it. Then came
Christmas, back to my local supermarket this time the bill was
$279.43 and once again using this program all I had to pay was
$16.36! Now I know it is not a fluke and I wanted to share my
experience with all of you.

Edna R.
Mom of 4

On 29 Dec 2004 19:34:41 -0800, [email protected] wrote in message
<[email protected]>:

>Then came
>Christmas, back to my local supermarket this time the bill was
>$279.43 and once again using this program all I had to pay was
>$16.36! Now I know it is not a fluke and I wanted to share my
>experience with all of you.

But there is now ay I could eat $279.43 worth of Spam, so it is moot.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk