Re: Poll How many of you? ..

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Rich Shewmaker, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. --

    "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I see selective double standards here...
    > First people tell me that Laetrile is toxic because it kills people, then
    > they supply no evidence of it's toxicity.
    > Then these same people cry and shout for evidence when someone says

    mercury
    > is dangerous.
    > By their arguments shouldn't mercury be assumed to be dangerous?
    > Anth

    Mercury is dangerous. Silver amalgam Dental restorations are not.

    Tags:

  2. Anth

    Anth Guest

    source?
    Anth

    "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > I see selective double standards here...
    > > First people tell me that Laetrile is toxic because it kills people,

    then
    > > they supply no evidence of it's toxicity.
    > > Then these same people cry and shout for evidence when someone says

    > mercury
    > > is dangerous.
    > > By their arguments shouldn't mercury be assumed to be dangerous?
    > > Anth
    > >

    > Mercury is dangerous. Silver amalgam Dental restorations are not.

  3. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >--
    >
    >"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> I see selective double standards here...
    >> First people tell me that Laetrile is toxic because it kills people, then
    >> they supply no evidence of it's toxicity.
    >> Then these same people cry and shout for evidence when someone says

    >mercury
    >> is dangerous.
    >> By their arguments shouldn't mercury be assumed to be dangerous?

    Sodium is dangerous. Its highly explosive. Chlorine is very toxic. Together,
    they make salt. Try living without it.

    >> Anth
    >>

    >Mercury is dangerous. Silver amalgam Dental restorations are not.

    Exactly! If they were, there'd be some sort of evidence.

  4. WB

    WB Guest

    EOD

    On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:44:42 +0100, "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >source?
    >Anth
    >
    >"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >>

    >> --
    >>
    >> "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > I see selective double standards here...
    >> > First people tell me that Laetrile is toxic because it kills people,

    >then
    >> > they supply no evidence of it's toxicity.
    >> > Then these same people cry and shout for evidence when someone says

    >> mercury
    >> > is dangerous.
    >> > By their arguments shouldn't mercury be assumed to be dangerous?
    >> > Anth
    >> >

    >> Mercury is dangerous. Silver amalgam Dental restorations are not.

  5. Anth

    Anth Guest

    And what about those who have composite - are they in better health than
    those with amalgam?
    Or indeed those without any fillings at all?
    Anth

    "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > source?
    > > Anth

    > How about ACTUAL EXPERIENCE? Working in the emergency room I frequently

    see
    > facial x-rays of patients. Amalgam restorations show up clearly in these
    > x-rays. I can state unequivocally that people with multiple amalgam

    fillings
    > are nearly always in better general health than those who have none. Why?
    > Because people with no fillings are those who cannot afford dentistry and
    > consequently get generally poorer healthcare overall, eat less nutritious
    > diets, have more unhealthy habits, etc. Also, poor dentition leads to poor
    > nutrition as well, and thus poorer health. If silver amalgams were as
    > harmful as Jan likes to exclaim, there would be a lot more patients

    showing
    > up with mercury poisoning symptoms (which are well defined). I've never

    seen
    > a mercury poisoning case in twenty-five years of practice. Millions and
    > millions of healthy people have amalgam fillings. They aren't dangerous.
    >
    > --Rich

  6. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Poll How many of you? ..
    >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    >Date: 8/7/2003 11:02 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >And what about those who have composite - are they in better health than
    >those with amalgam?
    >Or indeed those without any fillings at all?
    >Anth
    >
    >"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >>

    >> --
    >>
    >> "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > source?
    >> > Anth

    >> How about ACTUAL EXPERIENCE? Working in the emergency room I frequently

    >see
    >> facial x-rays of patients. Amalgam restorations show up clearly in these
    >> x-rays. I can state unequivocally that people with multiple amalgam

    >fillings
    >> are nearly always in better general health than those who have none. Why?
    >> Because people with no fillings are those who cannot afford dentistry and
    >> consequently get generally poorer healthcare overall, eat less nutritious
    >> diets, have more unhealthy habits, etc. Also, poor dentition leads to poor
    >> nutrition as well, and thus poorer health. If silver amalgams were as
    >> harmful as Jan likes to exclaim, there would be a lot more patients

    >showing
    >> up with mercury poisoning symptoms (which are well defined).

    Pure BS!! MANY MANY people are showing up with UNANSWERED health problems, and
    NOBODY in conventional medicine is even CONSIDERING the metal in the mouth. You
    can't find something if you believe it is non existent!!

    I've never seen a mercury poisoning case in twenty-five years of practice.

    Because you have NOT looked!!

    Millions and
    >> millions of healthy people have amalgam fillings.

    That's correct, and many will never have any problem, and many will and NO ONE
    in conventional medicine will KNOW!

    They aren't dangerous.

    >> --Rich

    Ka Ching!

    http://www.vimy-dentistry.com/gltoc.htm#_Toc497374703

    Chapter 6 – The Greatest Lie Ever Told

    So now we come to the Greatest Lie Ever Told, that silver amalgam dental
    fillings are safe and effective for use in human beings. That is a Lie. What
    is True is that silver amalgam dental fillings cannot kill you, only make you
    wish you were dead as they emit mercury vapor every time you chew, brush, or
    grind your teeth. Mercury vapor makes people sick, as was outlined in the Fact
    Sheet for Health Professionals that preceded this section. No Physical Cause
    can be found for the symptoms Mercury Poisoning causes, because you are
    Poisoned, not Sick.

    Since 1819, generations of people have been Poisoned by these fillings. The
    Poisoning is mild in some, severe in others. In many, after being Poisoned for
    decades real illnesses develop, caused by the body’s inability to ward off
    disease because of it’s weakened condition. Medical Science will look at a
    person who is Mercury Poisoned and say “There is No Physical Cause we can
    Find, so It is In Your Head”. This is true, the Cause is Literally In Your
    Head (Mercury Fillings), and is Environmental, not Physical.

    The amounts of vapor emitted are not Small, but not Immediately Fatal either.
    Let’s look at a transcript from 60 Minutes, the same show that brought down
    the Tobacco Industry (The Insider) and the Apple Industry in Washington State
    (Alar). Power is now being threatened, the power Dentists have over their
    fellow man, to coerce you to pay good money to have poison put in your mouth.
    What this book is about is taking back the Power people like James Watt
    bestowed on you, and controlling your own life and your family’s life. The
    Power over Nature to Be Healthy, not over your fellow man force him to pay to
    have Poison put in his Mouth.

    Jan