Re: poor turnout for Lard-Arses on Sunday

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Edward Dolan, Jan 26, 2005.

  1. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, LotteBum wrote:
    >

    >> Tamyka Bell said
    >>
    >> >Thanks to J.H. for accompanying on my Sunday morning ride. Sorry you
    >> >missed out LotteBum, hope you are feeling better.

    >> I'm sorry I missed out too!! I don't think I went 30 seconds without
    >> sneezing all day. Not very nice at all.
    >>
    >> Lotte (in air conditioning which must be -5 degrees. Brrr!)
    >>

    > Ha ha, I spent the rest of that afternoon sneezing and wheezing after
    > being exposed to a cat...

    Oh ye of the mighty T, cats do not cause any allergies. You are basically a
    very sick person and are doomed to die despite all your physical exertions
    to the contrary. You need to be thinking about whether you want to be buried
    or cremated. Forget all about life enhancement. You are beyond that. Try to
    get a bit depressed as that is your true life situation. All the triathlons
    in the world won't save you. Resign yourself to death and oblivion.

    --
    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

    Tags:

  2. Johnny Giro

    Johnny Giro Guest

    New item at the Johnny Giro web superstore.

    Campy X-Static natural silver-based antimicrobial fiber eliminates bacteria and foot odor. Wear these if you want the fastest feet on a recumbent.

    WARNING these socks will not fit obese, old, fat ignorant pekerwoods from Minn. These socks are made for racers who live to go fast.

    Johnny Giro
    Fastest Cycling Advice in the Known Universe.com