rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Post your most Bizarre falls from a Uni

Started by underdog · · Last activity · 1 post · 193 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
7 February 2006
Last activity
7 February 2006
Original author
underdog
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
193
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My oddest one was when I was just learning to ride. I UPD'd off the
    back of the uni and thought it was just going to be a step-off
    situation but somehow my ankle got caught between the crank arm and the
    spokes. The momentum of the wheel carried me forward and I landed on
    my a$$ and elbows. Happened so fast I didn't know what went wrong.

    --
    underdog

    'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
    tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46759

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.