Re: Pre-requisite arm size for wearing sleeveless shirts? - billdavidson.JPG (0/1)

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by The Bill Rodgers, Sep 17, 2005.

  1. Do I look like a geek that was beat up as a
    child????

    http://tinypic.com/dqg760.jpg

    "WooferBearATL" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > "Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > The Broken Record wrote:
    > >
    > >> I don't know why you wrote all that

    > > Of that I'm certain.
    > >
    > > I'd guess there's no limit to what you don't know. Still, so far as
    > > that goes, you're in good company. The ones to watch out for are the
    > > ones who think they know it ALL. You're obviously not one of those
    > > people.
    > >
    > >> am far too busy to read all that

    > > Someone's a liiiiiiar. ;-) It's okay. Denial is common. And so are you!
    > >

    > >> Luckily it took you a long time

    > > Well, you and your assumption are out of luck. I type fast.
    > >
    > >> and a lot of wasted effort to write it.

    > > I disagree. Of course, disagreeing with you is simply verification that
    > > I'm on the right path.

    > > No, you write sTo0pid-/durrrrrh!/
    > >
    > >> TBR

    > > --
    > > Curt
    > > http://curtjames.com/
    > >

    > I'm betting this guy is just a big geek. I'm betting that his problem is
    > that he was beat up a lot as a child.

    Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    More than 140,000 groups
    Unlimited download