Re: Prescription Drugs

Bronsing

Guest
Jan <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> While the debunkers are busy trashing MLM, they have overlooked a few

things.
> It appears the pharmaceutical companies are guilty of lots of false
> advertising. shhhhhhhhhhhhh.
>
> Jan

The cited article is not about false advertising, but about that advertising
for prescription drugs doesn't have the effect the companies would like them
to have.

--

Robert Bronsing

Can't you see?
It all makes perfect sense,
expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

(R. Waters)

>Subject: Re: Prescription Drugs
>From: "Bronsing" [email protected]
>Date: 10/8/2003 6:30 AM Pacific Standard Time
>

>Jan <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> While the debunkers are busy trashing MLM, they have overlooked a few

>things.
>> It appears the pharmaceutical companies are guilty of lots of false
>> advertising. shhhhhhhhhhhhh.
>>
>> Jan
>>

>The cited article is not about false advertising, but about that advertising
>for prescription drugs doesn't have the effect the companies would like them
>to have.

**overblown**

***they don't need or on expensive
pills that don't work any better than cheaper versions****

***"We have words of art in medicine that are innately deceptive," ***

***But that is because a 200-milligram capsule of Celebrex costs $2.50, while
an extra-strength Excedrin pill costs 90 cents***

***Prescription drug ads are a relatively new phenomenon, and drug firms still
have a lot to learn about making them.**

**The world might be a better place if drug companies could tell their stories
more clearly **

It is amazing how you missed all that, Robert.

Jan