Re: Proof of LORD Almighty GOD: The self-embarrassing behavior of those convicted by the Holy Spirit

St. Jackanapes

Guest
In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> convicted neighbor Haskell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > For these particular cases, they are being compelled to rage by the
> > > power of the Holy Spirit.

> > What would compel *you* to rage, hopefully while being detained
> > for something minor by a Georgia state trooper?

> My LORD's peace which is beyond any worldly understanding erases any
> compulsion to rage.

So, you raged at the Trooper, and he dinged your soft skull with his
baton? Is that why you're unemployed?

--
St. Jackanapes of Usenet ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
An Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church