Re: Proof that MOST Mountain Bikers Break the Law

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by sunderland, May 1, 2006.

  1. sunderland

    sunderland Guest

    The stated purpose of the study was to see if mountain bikers observed
    trail etiquette, not to see if they broke the law. To quote:

    > The purpose of this study was to examine mountain bicyclists
    > behavior in two resource trail etiquette settings

    The study cites no laws broken.

    This sort of thing - people hiding in the bushes spying on legal trail
    users - is why I only ride the downhill trails on Mount Tam at
    night....

    Tags:

  2. Andy H

    Andy H Guest

    "sunderland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > The stated purpose of the study was to see if mountain bikers observed
    > trail etiquette, not to see if they broke the law. To quote:
    >
    >> The purpose of this study was to examine mountain bicyclists
    >> behavior in two resource trail etiquette settings

    > The study cites no laws broken.
    >
    > This sort of thing - people hiding in the bushes spying on legal trail
    > users - is why I only ride the downhill trails on Mount Tam at
    > night....

    MV, the problem as I see it is you still think people really care about the
    utter shite you spout. Shame you haven't realised we just like goading you.

    You old sad wanker.

    Yours

    Still

    Really, uncaringly

    Andy H

  3. On Mon, 01 May 2006 23:12:26 GMT, "Andy H" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"sunderland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> The stated purpose of the study was to see if mountain bikers observed
    >> trail etiquette, not to see if they broke the law. To quote:
    >>
    >>> The purpose of this study was to examine mountain bicyclists
    >>> behavior in two resource trail etiquette settings

    >> The study cites no laws broken.
    >>
    >> This sort of thing - people hiding in the bushes spying on legal trail
    >> users - is why I only ride the downhill trails on Mount Tam at
    >> night....
    >>

    >MV, the problem as I see it is you still think people really care about the
    >utter shite you spout.

    Your post is proof. QED

    Shame you haven't realised we just like goading you.

    >You old sad wanker.
    >
    >Yours
    >
    >Still
    >
    >Really, uncaringly
    >
    >Andy H

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  4. Andy H

    Andy H Guest

    > On Mon, 01 May 2006 23:12:26 GMT, "Andy H" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"sunderland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]
    >>> The stated purpose of the study was to see if mountain bikers observed
    >>> trail etiquette, not to see if they broke the law. To quote:

    >>> The study cites no laws broken.
    >>>
    >>> This sort of thing - people hiding in the bushes spying on legal trail
    >>> users - is why I only ride the downhill trails on Mount Tam at
    >>> night....
    >>>

    >>MV, the problem as I see it is you still think people really care about
    >>the
    >>utter shite you spout.

    > Your post is proof. QED
    >
    > Shame you haven't realised we just like goading you.
    >>
    >>You old sad wanker.
    >>
    >>Yours
    >>
    >>Still
    >>
    >>Really, uncaringly
    >>
    >>Andy H
    >>

    > ===
    >
    > http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

    LOL proof of what? Intolerence of your crap perhaps but nothing else.

    Andy H

  5. On Thu, 04 May 2006 18:43:08 GMT, "Andy H" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On Mon, 01 May 2006 23:12:26 GMT, "Andy H" <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"sunderland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]

    >>>MV, the problem as I see it is you still think people really care about
    >>>the
    >>>utter shite you spout.

    >> Your post is proof. QED
    >>
    >> Shame you haven't realised we just like goading you.
    >>>
    >>>You old sad wanker.
    >>>
    >>>Yours
    >>>
    >>>Still
    >>>
    >>>Really, uncaringly
    >>>
    >>>Andy H
    >>>

    >> ===
    >> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
    >> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
    >> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
    >>
    >> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

    >LOL proof of what?

    Proof that you care what I say. Read what you wrote.

    > Intolerence of your crap perhaps but nothing else.
    >
    >Andy H

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande