Re: Psycho Killer - Q'est Que C'est

BIG_ONE

Guest
"dkahn400" <[email protected]> wrote:

>You might feel tempted to track him down and cover his car
>with paint and paint thinner in the middle of the night, but I wouldn't
>advise it. No, definitely not.

brake fluid is a bad idea too

Peter B wrote:

> Propping some 6 inch nails against the tyres while you stop to admire the
> heavens on an evening stroll shouldn't be done either as you may leave them
> behind meaning your DIY plans will go awry.
> Still, if you remember in the morning you could go and see if they're still
> there or if the careless git has driven over them. If he has I wouldn't
> bother mentioning they're yours, it's not worth falling out over a few
> nails.

Similarly, you really should not store spare potatoes up his exhaust
pipe as they can be quite difficult to get out again. Bad idea.

--
Dave...

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the
future of the human race. - H. G. Wells

If you have a witness in a situation like this you SHOULD go to the
police.
I witnessed a cyclist knocked off his bike by a motorist, who suddenly
swerved into the kerbside lane. He didn't hit the cyclist but he had to
crash onto the pavement to avoid being hit. He was unhurt but shaken
and the motorist drove off, unaware of what he'd done.
I said "come on" and we went to the local police station where we gave
the details. The police in Ireland in fairness to them take this type
of thing very seriously and later on that night, the policeman rang me
and said that the motorist had been warned and had been made go the
house of the victim and had apologised. There the matter rested as long
as the victim did not wish to pursue charges, which he didn't.
I'll bet the motorist was more careful from then on.

Dave Kahn wrote:

> Peter B wrote:
>
>> Propping some 6 inch nails against the tyres while you stop to admire the
>> heavens on an evening stroll shouldn't be done either as you may leave
>> them
>> behind meaning your DIY plans will go awry.
>> Still, if you remember in the morning you could go and see if they're
>> still
>> there or if the careless git has driven over them. If he has I wouldn't
>> bother mentioning they're yours, it's not worth falling out over a few
>> nails.

> Similarly, you really should not store spare potatoes up his exhaust
> pipe as they can be quite difficult to get out again. Bad idea.

Foam filler in cans is useful for DIY stuff(ing) ups.

Nails in/under tyres may kill others.....Not a clever idea, cutting the
valves off however is really inconvienient and also safe for other road
users.

"Badger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dave Kahn wrote:
>
> > Peter B wrote:
> >
> >> Propping some 6 inch nails against the tyres while you stop to admire

the
> >> heavens on an evening stroll shouldn't be done either as you may leave
> >> them
> >> behind meaning your DIY plans will go awry.
> >> Still, if you remember in the morning you could go and see if they're
> >> still
> >> there or if the careless git has driven over them. If he has I wouldn't
> >> bother mentioning they're yours, it's not worth falling out over a few
> >> nails.

> > Similarly, you really should not store spare potatoes up his exhaust
> > pipe as they can be quite difficult to get out again. Bad idea.
> >

> Foam filler in cans is useful for DIY stuff(ing) ups.
>
> Nails in/under tyres may kill others.....Not a clever idea, cutting the
> valves off however is really inconvienient and also safe for other road
> users.

Disclaimer:

There is no way I condone wilful damage to anothers property no matter what
the provocation. Removal of goolies and burning of the body is the correct
procedure.

Another disclaimer for the impressionable: We're joking (I hope), the
correct procedure is to report to plod then get over it and and enjoy the
rest of your life.
--
Pete
http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/P

Badger <[email protected]> wrote:

>Nails in/under tyres may kill others.....Not a clever idea,

always worked for the a-team, and they never killed anyone