Re: psychos

Stuart Verrier

Guest
It would be a long long list of number plates but I like the idea that
if the car has any company advertising on it let us all know!

One ettiquette issue I have always struggled to come to grips with is
how people perceive riders "carefully" running red lights. I know I
meander through them down on beach street in the early morning but by
doing that I question the right I have to blast drivers when they do the
wrong thing. There seems to be a split amoungst the riding community as
to what is accepted and what isn't. Last weekend our group of 45 was
split into two or three groups due to the various attitudes amoungst us
and it never regained its momentum.

Any thoughts?

Stuart Verrier <[email protected]> wrote in message
[email protected]

[...]

> One ettiquette issue I have always struggled to come to grips with is
> how people perceive riders "carefully" running red lights. I know I
> meander through them down on beach street in the early morning but by
> doing that I question the right I have to blast drivers when they do
> the wrong thing. There seems to be a split amoungst the riding
> community as to what is accepted and what isn't. Last weekend our
> group of 45 was split into two or three groups due to the various
> attitudes amoungst us and it never regained its momentum.
>
> Any thoughts?

It's illegal, full stop. Etiquette doesn't come into it.

--

A: Top-posters.