Re: psychos

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Stuart Verrier, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. It would be a long long list of number plates but I like the idea that
    if the car has any company advertising on it let us all know!

    One ettiquette issue I have always struggled to come to grips with is
    how people perceive riders "carefully" running red lights. I know I
    meander through them down on beach street in the early morning but by
    doing that I question the right I have to blast drivers when they do the
    wrong thing. There seems to be a split amoungst the riding community as
    to what is accepted and what isn't. Last weekend our group of 45 was
    split into two or three groups due to the various attitudes amoungst us
    and it never regained its momentum.

    Any thoughts?

  2. DRS

    DRS Guest

    Stuart Verrier <[email protected]> wrote in message
    [email protected]

    [...]

    > One ettiquette issue I have always struggled to come to grips with is
    > how people perceive riders "carefully" running red lights. I know I
    > meander through them down on beach street in the early morning but by
    > doing that I question the right I have to blast drivers when they do
    > the wrong thing. There seems to be a split amoungst the riding
    > community as to what is accepted and what isn't. Last weekend our
    > group of 45 was split into two or three groups due to the various
    > attitudes amoungst us and it never regained its momentum.
    >
    > Any thoughts?

    It's illegal, full stop. Etiquette doesn't come into it.

    --

    A: Top-posters.