Re: psychos

cfsmtb

Guest
Ahhh, here's a fresh one for your collection.

4.01pm, Thursday arvo, August 28th 2003 Ped light crossing, Lennox &
Bridge Road, Richmond. Peds have green light on Lennox, small silver
plastic bubble car, rego number SIB 003, turns out of Bridge,
speeding, almost collects several people walking across road. PBC
unfortunately too nimble for me to get model details, or give it a
playful slap with one's steel capped Blunnies.:mad: grrrrrrrrr.......

--
it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

"cfsmtb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ahhh, here's a fresh one for your collection.
>
> 4.01pm, Thursday arvo, August 28th 2003 Ped light crossing, Lennox &
> Bridge Road, Richmond. Peds have green light on Lennox, small silver
> plastic bubble car, rego number SIB 003, turns out of Bridge,
> speeding, almost collects several people walking across road. PBC
> unfortunately too nimble for me to get model details, or give it a
> playful slap with one's steel capped Blunnies.:mad: grrrrrrrrr.......
>

> --
> it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

Geez, these guys are nearly as bad as some of the pedal courriers !!
Mebbe we could use the proposed site to dob them in as well ??

--
Regards ............... Rheilly Phoull