Re: published helmet research - not troll

Tom Kunich wrote:
> Bill, I asked you if you worked for Sun. Is that too hard for you?
>
> BTW, is the reason that I couldn't locate all of those people doing a number
> on you on the Sun/Unix groups because you were using a different name? Of
> course I could be remembering a different Bill - some OTHER ******.

Could you be more specific? I used to work at Sun. I don't
think I'm the guy you're thinking of though. I rarely ever
posted to Sun/UNIX groups and I'm pretty sure I haven't at all
in over a decade (before I worked at Sun). I also have never
been to a bike shop north of Huntington Beach California (south
of Los Angeles for those who don't know where that is). Sun's a
big company. They used to be even bigger (over 50k employees at
one point IIRC). There were a lot of Bill's there. Come to
think of it, I don't think I ever posted in the bicycles groups
while I was at Sun (though I did at Celerity and FPS back in the
80's).

--Bill Davidson

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > It is typical of you - you lie through your teeth and then try to
> > cover up by changing the topic.

> Bill, I asked you if you worked for Sun. Is that too hard for you?

I don't give out my place of employment in response to requests from
some non-entity like you, particularly when the discussion is on a
"rec" group.

> BTW, is the reason that I couldn't locate all of those people doing a number
> on you on the Sun/Unix groups because you were using a different name? Of
> course I could be remembering a different Bill - some OTHER ******.

Couldn't locate "all"??? You ****ing liar!. You couldn't locate *one*.
You couldn't locate *any* such messages because you lied through your
****ing teeth. There were no such messages. At every place I've
worked, my lsst name has been part of my email address. There aren't
many people with my last name out there, so it is not like it would
have been hard for you to find.

While conceivably I might have posted a couple of messages to some
such groups over the last 20 years, I don't remember posting any
at all. I don't read these groups either - I've never subscribed
to one.

To be blunt, Kunich, you've been caught lying once again. You've
repeated this lie multiple times, and never produced a URL when
challenged to do that. And that says a lot about your credibility,
which in my opinion is about as close to zero as it could go. Given
your persistent behavior, the obvious conclusion is that you are
acting out of malice.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

[email protected] (Bill Z.) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> There aren't many people with my last name out there, so it is not like it
> would have been hard for you to find.

There used to be many but they all changed their names because they
didn't want to be confused with the idiot on rec.bicycles .....

"Bill Davidson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Tom Kunich wrote:
> > Bill, I asked you if you worked for Sun. Is that too hard for you?
> >
> > BTW, is the reason that I couldn't locate all of those people doing a

number
> > on you on the Sun/Unix groups because you were using a different name?

Of
> > course I could be remembering a different Bill - some OTHER ******.

> Could you be more specific? I used to work at Sun. I don't
> think I'm the guy you're thinking of though. I rarely ever
> posted to Sun/UNIX groups and I'm pretty sure I haven't at all
> in over a decade (before I worked at Sun). I also have never
> been to a bike shop north of Huntington Beach California (south
> of Los Angeles for those who don't know where that is). Sun's a
> big company. They used to be even bigger (over 50k employees at
> one point IIRC). There were a lot of Bill's there. Come to
> think of it, I don't think I ever posted in the bicycles groups
> while I was at Sun (though I did at Celerity and FPS back in the
> 80's).

I'm pretty sure that it was Zaumen. If it was him he was a technician at Sun
and had given out some really stupid advice on the Sun group and several
knowledgeable guys gave him hell for it and he ended up called in everyone a
liar just as he does here. Someone in the Unix group knew about his posting
style and noted that he was giving me and Krygowski a ration so they emailed
us both with the URL's.

But there were a couple of wankers on the helmet disucussions at that time
and it might not have been Zaumen. Though if you look through his postings
on all groups you can see that virtually any posting mentioning him by
someone other than himself is calling him an idiot. And if you look at his
own postings he's busy demolishing his own reputation. As I said, I met him
once before and thought that it was funny that he was hanging out around in
front of a bike shop that he wasn't allowed into. I have to admit it does
sound Zaumenesque though.

The only funnier thing I've seen recently was a guy who posts JUST like
Zaumen and who posted his picture on the Internet. Some other really cool
person just like him took the picture and posted it with a funny caption
under it and this original poster has been telling everyone that his picture
was "stolen".

[email protected] (JFJones) writes:

> [email protected] (Bill Z.) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> > There aren't many people with my last name out there, so it is not like it
> > would have been hard for you to find.

> There used to be many but they all changed their names because they
> didn't want to be confused with the idiot on rec.bicycles ..

F___ you too.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> writes:

> I'm pretty sure that it was Zaumen. If it was him he was a technician at Sun
> and had given out some really stupid advice on the Sun group and several
> knowledgeable guys gave him hell for it and he ended up called in everyone a
> liar just as he does here. Someone in the Unix group knew about his posting
> style and noted that he was giving me and Krygowski a ration so they emailed
> us both with the URL's.

This is another of Kunich's bald-faced lies. He has yet to produce a
URL to back up his lies because there are no such URLs. Tom Kunich is
a bald-faced liar - a piece of trash so low that he gives the human
race a bad name.

He cannot produce a URL to even a single message on a Unix group that
shows any indication of being posted by me. If there was any such
message there, it would be trivial to find, and equally easy to find
any followups.

Kunich is also no doubt lying about the supposed email he got - he's
lied through his teeth about everything else and there is no reason
for anyone to send him such a post as there the alledged messages
he refers to simply do not exist.

--

Bill Z. wrote:

> This is another of Kunich's bald-faced lies. He has yet to produce a
> URL to back up his lies because there are no such URLs. Tom Kunich is
> a bald-faced liar - a piece of trash so low that he gives the human
> race a bad name.

I always thought he had a mustache and eyebrows. Besides that, tell us,
how you really feel about him.

Richard Adams <[email protected]> writes:

> Bill Z. wrote:
>
> > This is another of Kunich's bald-faced lies. He has yet to produce a
> > URL to back up his lies because there are no such URLs. Tom Kunich is
> > a bald-faced liar - a piece of trash so low that he gives the human
> > race a bad name.

> I always thought he had a mustache and eyebrows. Besides that, tell
> us, how you really feel about him.

I just did. I've nothing but contempt for him given his actions.
I really don't care what he actually looks like.

--

Bill Z. wrote:
> Richard Adams <[email protected]> writes:
>

>>Bill Z. wrote:
>>

>>>This is another of Kunich's bald-faced lies. He has yet to produce a
>>>URL to back up his lies because there are no such URLs. Tom Kunich is
>>>a bald-faced liar - a piece of trash so low that he gives the human
>>>race a bad name.

>>I always thought he had a mustache and eyebrows. Besides that, tell
>>us, how you really feel about him.

> I just did. I've nothing but contempt for him given his actions.
> I really don't care what he actually looks like.

Not only is irony wasted these days, so is sarcasm.

[email protected] (Bill Z.) writes:

> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> writes:
>

> > I'm pretty sure that it was Zaumen. If it was him he was a
> > technician at Sun and had given out some really stupid advice on
> > the Sun group and several knowledgeable guys gave him hell for it
> > and he ended up called in everyone a

> Kunich is also no doubt lying about the supposed email he got - he's
> lied through his teeth about everything else and there is no reason
> for anyone to send him such a post as there the alledged messages
> he refers to simply do not exist.

While I'm sure Kunich is lying about the email given his decade long
grudge, I should point out a certain Geoff Miller sort of fits his
description.

See
<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=geoff+miller+bicycles&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=35ak86%24nm6%40male.EBay.Sun.COM&rnum=2>
or
<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=geoff+miller+bicycles&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=2q3vrl%241el%40jethro.Corp.Sun.COM&rnum=3>.
or
<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=geoff+miller+bicycles&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=Wqw%25b.30929%24W52.11994%40newssvr25.news.prodigy.com&rnum=10>.
It isn't clear from some of these who said what, and I've better uses of
my time than to try to go through it all.

Miller worked/works(?) for Sun, I believe as a sys-admin or something
similar, but in any case about 10 years ago a lot of people were mad
at him for posting articles bashing bicyclists and who knows what
else. You'll find a 'sun' address at the bottom of his posts, at least
some of them..

I got email about him at one point (and this assumes I got the name
right after a 10 year gap), and I'd imagine a lot of others did
too. Some people seemed to want to get him fired as a way to shut him
up. You can go through his posts if you are so inclined and make your
own decision, but I have better things to do.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

Richard Adams <[email protected]> writes:

> Bill Z. wrote:
> > Richard Adams <[email protected]> writes:

> >>I always thought he had a mustache and eyebrows. Besides that, tell
> >>us, how you really feel about him.

> > I just did. I've nothing but contempt for him given his actions.
> > I really don't care what he actually looks like.
> >

> Not only is irony wasted these days, so is sarcasm.

None of which will change the fact that for the past decade Kunich
has posted lie after lie after lie. I simply ignored your snide
remark and gave you a straight answer.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> This is another of Kunich's bald-faced lies. He has yet to produce a
> URL to back up his lies because there are no such URLs. Tom Kunich is
> a bald-faced liar - a piece of trash so low that he gives the human
> race a bad name.

And Bill Zaumen is a little weasely fool who lives in Palo Alto. Better
watch your mouth you might need some help on the road sometime and people
will just ride around you.

> Kunich is also no doubt lying about the supposed email he got - he's
> lied through his teeth about everything else and there is no reason
> for anyone to send him such a post as there the alledged messages
> he refers to simply do not exist.

Everyone is lying about you Bill. That's why all you have to do is a search
on your name to see you demonstrating why people don't like you.

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > This is another of Kunich's bald-faced lies. He has yet to produce a
> > URL to back up his lies because there are no such URLs. Tom Kunich is
> > a bald-faced liar - a piece of trash so low that he gives the human
> > race a bad name.

> And Bill Zaumen is a little weasely fool who lives in Palo Alto. Better
> watch your mouth you might need some help on the road sometime and people
> will just ride around you.

Unlike you, I never ended up in jail for "back-handing" a girlfriend,
as you once that you did stated on usenet. That says a lot about you,
Tom, and the claim was in your own words.

> > Kunich is also no doubt lying about the supposed email he got - he's
> > lied through his teeth about everything else and there is no reason
> > for anyone to send him such a post as there the alledged messages
> > he refers to simply do not exist.

> Everyone is lying about you Bill. That's why all you have to do is a search
> on your name to see you demonstrating why people don't like you.

The fact, Kunich, is that you lied through your teeth. Usenet has its
share of liars. You are up there as far as that goes. The fact is
that you've posted lies repeatedly, have been caught not being able
to prove your statements (even though the proof should be a short
google search away), and then continued with your lies to cover up.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

FFS can't either of you two losers even manage a flame war about HELMETS
rather than blethering about some old **** no-one gives a toss about?

All this "he said she said" ******** is so OLD. Can't we get back to the
good old:

"You don't wear a helmet cos you've nothing to protect"

"Obviously your helmet didn't work as well as you hoped"

ner ner nee ner ner

stuff instead?

James
by treading on the toes of giants.

[email protected] (Bill Z.) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > This is another of Kunich's bald-faced lies. He has yet to produce a
> > > URL to back up his lies because there are no such URLs. Tom Kunich is
> > > a bald-faced liar - a piece of trash so low that he gives the human
> > > race a bad name.

> > And Bill Zaumen is a little weasely fool who lives in Palo Alto. Better
> > watch your mouth you might need some help on the road sometime and people
> > will just ride around you.

> Unlike you, I never ended up in jail for "back-handing" a girlfriend,
> as you once that you did stated on usenet. That says a lot about you,
> Tom, and the claim was in your own words.
>
> > > Kunich is also no doubt lying about the supposed email he got - he's
> > > lied through his teeth about everything else and there is no reason
> > > for anyone to send him such a post as there the alledged messages
> > > he refers to simply do not exist.

> > Everyone is lying about you Bill. That's why all you have to do is a search
> > on your name to see you demonstrating why people don't like you.
> >

> The fact, Kunich, is that you lied through your teeth. Usenet has its
> share of liars. You are up there as far as that goes. The fact is
> that you've posted lies repeatedly, have been caught not being able
> to prove your statements (even though the proof should be a short
> google search away), and then continued with your lies to cover up.

Bill,

Tom may be a pathological liar/redheaded stepchild, but he's *our*
pathological liar/redheaded stepchild, so **** off and go back to your
own newsgroup.

Tom,

Shut the **** up and go to your room.

[email protected] (oyvey1948) writes:

> Bill,
>
> Tom may be a pathological liar/redheaded stepchild, but he's *our*
> pathological liar/redheaded stepchild, so **** off and go back to your
> own newsgroup.

I'm reading this on rec.bicycles.soc. If you don't want people on
my newsgroup to respond to your posts, don't cross post. I didn't
start the cross posting, and don't know who did. Go back to the
top of the thread and find the real culprit - it is not like the
subject (helmets) is obviously off topic for any of these groups.