Re: Pulled Pork

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by MareCat, Feb 20, 2005.

  1. MareCat

    MareCat Guest

    "Dog3" <[email protected];ajklsd;ajlds.nutz> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Gawd, I did a pulled pork butt today. I brined it and smoked it. It is
    > delicious. Never done one before. It is so damned good.

    Great stuff, huh?? I love a good smoked butt. We do one every few weeks
    during the cooler months. Can't stop picking at it after Hubby first pulls
    it out of the smoker.

    > Now, if I could
    > just get BBQ sauce right.

    Used to make my own (just ketchup, onions, brown sugar, Worchestershire,
    cayenne, and cider vinegar), but I don't anymore since I found Stubb's BBQ
    Sauce (made in Austin--I think you can find it outside of TX, though).
    Pretty durn good for a commercial sauce.

    Mary