Re: Q - Eating breakfast before commuting

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Douglas Landau, Apr 11, 2004.

  1. Claire Petersky wrote:
    >Bicycle commuting is the greatest -- I hope you really enjoy it as much as I
    >do.

    You said it! I could not agree more. My favorite part of bike commuting
    is the ruby slippers it gives me. I've been doing 50 miles with 3000 feet
    on the way to work, which is ten level miles as the crow flies. When it's
    time to leave work, I get on the bike, I blink, and a moment later I'm
    home -- with no recollection of the return trip.

    Doug